Request #4

Blatenhero requests:
Since you guys watched this scene you should check out the scene that connects to this one just look up Batman v Superman Why did you say that name scene

Me: *trying to convince them to watch it* Oh, come on, guys. This one isn't bad at all.

Skyler: *with a pout on her face* But you said it still shows bits from the opening.

Me: Yes, but it won't be that bad. Trust me.

0:05
Snake: *signature grump face and being his sarcastic self* Won't be that bad, huh?

Piranha: What is that?

Me: It's a spear with Kryptonite as the blade.

Skyler: Kryptonite?

Me: It's Superman's weakness and I believe the only thing that can kill him.

Wolf: *about to cover Skyler's eyes* Is this a murder scene?

Me: No, just keep watching.

0:53
Skyler: Who's Martha?

Me: Superman's mom, but that name belongs to someone else too.

Skyler: *tilts her head in confusion* Who?

Me: *smiles at her cuteness* You'll see.

1:15
Everyone:

Shark: *still with a shock face* So, Martha was the name of his mother?

Me: *nods* And Batman goes into these flashbacks to that night when he hears that name.

Skyler: *sad pout* Poor guy..

3:19
Skyler: Aw, that's sweet of him to promise.

Webs: It's sorta like a way of him saving his own mother when he couldn't do that as a child.

Me: Huh, I never thought of it like that.

End of video
Me: *smiles in victory* See? Wasn't so bad, right?

Skyler: Nope. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Now I kinda want to watch the movie.

Me: Yeah, it has been awhile since I've seen it. But either way see you all in the next ask and/or dare!