Request #5

Blatenhero requests:
You guys should check out the opening to the amazing Spider-Man 2 and see how epic it is

Me: *slams open their elevator door open*

The Bad Guys:

Me: *not caring that I scared them* Today, everyone, you'll be watching the opening to The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Shark: *still shaken* Is it like the Batman vs Superman opening?

Me: I don't think so, but it has been a long time since I've watched Spider-Man.

Skyler: *clinging onto Wolf's suit jacket* Hopefully not. I didn't get much sleep that night because of that opening.

Me: Alrighty then. Let's get started! *plays it*

0:18
Skyler: *in awe* I wanna be able to do that!

Snake: *not about to let his baby become crazy like Piranha* There's no way I'm allowing you to do that.

Skyler: Come on, Papa. Please!

Snake: No.

Skyler: Why?!

Me: *wanting to continue the video* Okay, y'all can finish this conversation later. Right now I need you to watch the video.

0:45
Webs: So, he's like a superhero?

Me: Yeah. He protects New York in the movies.

Skyler: So, he has multiple movies?

Me: *nods*

1:04
Wolf: That chase is even intenser than ours were!

Me: Yeah, especially since they didn't steal jewelry or money. They stole much more dangerous stuff.

Piranha: What's in there anyway?

Me: I completely forgot.

1:37
Skyler: Those look like something Marmalade would have. *shivers at the memory of him*

Webs: And they would definitely be used to try and take over the world.

2:39
Shark: I guess there are more terrible criminals than we were.

Me: Maybe in stealing valuables you guys were terrible, but not in deadly, dangerous stuff that could help you take over the world.

Skyler: Glad we never stole any of those. And I know we caused a lot of ruckus when getting away from the police, but nothing like this!

2:57
Skyler: Aw, that was nice of him to say.

Me: Yeah. Reminds me of you.

Skyler: *confused yet intrigued* How?

Me: *all coming from the heart* Well, even as a criminal, you were a very nice person. I can definitely see you being an amazing hero one day.

Skyler: Aw! Thanks.. I just realized we don't know your name!

Me: Y'all can call me Mel and your welcome, Sky.

Everyone at the end of video:

Snake: I don't know whether to feel bad or laugh at the fact that he got hit by a car at the end

Snake: I don't know whether to feel bad or laugh at the fact that he got hit by a car at the end. *clearly holding in his laughter*

Skyler and Piranha: *not giving a scrap and laughing nonstop*

Skyler: *probably going to die of laughter* That caught me so off guard! Hahaha!

Piranha: *already dying on the floor* Hahahahaha!

Me: Well, as those two get their laughing under control, make sure to leave your questions and/or dares in the comments.