Info On Iris

Name: Iris Hummingbird

Species: Hummingbird

Occupation: Pervious hacker, Diane's assistant

Appearance: Iris had iridescent yellow and green feathers with arms and legs, emerald green eyes, and iridescent wings. She is also the same size as Webs.

Outfit: Iris wears a black hoodie with a rose design on it, a black skirt, gold bracelets, and gold ankle bracelet.

Relationships: Webs - girlfriend, Diane - best friend, Celest - best friend, Carrie - niece, Wolf - friend, Snake - friend, Shark - friend, Piranha - friend, Skyler - friend

Nicknames: Izzy (everyone), Lovebird (Webs)

Iris used to be a criminal like Diane and Celest and was part of their team. She was a hacker, but has changed her ways like her best friends. Webs and her meet when Celest introduced her to the Bad Guys and they immediately took a liking to each other.

They started hanging out and saw they had a lot in common. Skyler actually accidentally blurted out that Webs had a crush on Iris when Iris said that no one will ever have a crush on her to which Skyler responded with, "Auntie Webs has a crush on you though."

She didn't mean to blurt it out like that, she just wanted to tell Iris that someone does have feelings for her. Webs confessed her feelings to which Iris confessed as well. After that the two started dating and so far so good.

You all may ask and dare her stuff as well.