Ask #6

ElsyMojica16 asks:
To Skyler and Carrie: My dog named Bella had her puppies and asked if you girls want one? (If that's okay with your parents)

Carrie: As strange as it may sound, I'm actually allergic to dogs, so I can't have a pet dog. I would've loved to have one though!

Skyler:

Snake: *somehow immune to the puppy eyes* No, Skyler

Snake: *somehow immune to the puppy eyes* No, Skyler. You already have Mittens and Sally. Two pets should be enough!

Skyler: Please, Papa!

Snake: No!

Skyler: *crosses her arms and sits cross cross applesauce*

Snake: *gladly takes up the challenge*

An hour later...

Snake and Skyler: *have not moved a single muscle as they still stare intensely at each other*

The others: *unsure if they should interfere or not*

Wolf: Come on, babe. Maybe letting her have one more pet wouldn't be so bad.

Snake: *breaks eye contact for a second to give a scary glare at Wolf*

Wolf: *nervous sweating* Alright, forget I even suggested that...

Snake: *looks back at Skyler to see she's gone* What?! Where did she go?!

Skyler: Papa...

Everyone: *look to see Skyler holding one of Snake's Hawaiian shirts and a pair of scissors*

Snake: *realizes what she's about to do* Skyler... put the scissors down...

Skyler: Let me have one of the puppies and maybe I'll consider not cutting up your shirt...

Snake: *whispers* Wolf, back me up here...

Wolf: *whispers back* Alright.

Wolf: *walks up to Skyler and kneels down to her height* Skyler...

Snake: *smirks, thinking Wolf will be responsible and tell her no*

Wolf:

Wolf: You can have one of the puppies if you give Papa his shirt back

Snake: What!?!

Skyler: *smiles brightly at her dad* Otay!

Skyler: *runs over to Snake and shoves the shirt into his tail before running back to Wolf* Can I have one of the puppies now?

Wolf: Yes, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow morning.

Skyler: Otay! *skips happily to her room, excited for tomorrow*

Snake: *glaring daggers at Wolf as he gets back up* What the hell, Wolf..?

Wolf: Relax, Snake, she'll forget about the puppies by tomorrow. That way we won't have to get her one.

Wolf: *walks up to Snake and puts his arm around him* C'mon, sweetheart~ I got her to give you back your shirt, didn't I~?

Snake: *blushes super red and forces himself to look away while grumbling*

Webs: Well, while those two go and have fun time—

Snake: Shut up, Webs!!

Webs: Be sure to keep up with the asks and dares, everyone! Until the next ask or dare!