Chapter 14

These last couple of days have been hard on Shoto. The expectations from Izuku, the incidents with Katsuki, his feelings for Katsuki, the fucking fear of what Izuku will do if he finds out. Shoto already has a feeling he knows though. The asshole is just waiting to tell him and kill him painfully. Shoto is also going through the pressure of his dad. King Endeavor. More into fucking other women than his own family and kingdom.

Shoto despises his father more than anything. His father never cared for him and expected him to be like his older brother, Touya. Follow the rules, respect him, and do anything he asks. Shoto was never good at that. Maybe that's why his father sent him away to do this quest instead of his other siblings.

He came here because of a treaty between Endeavor's kingdom and Izuku's. Endeavor only is doing it because he fears Izuku. Shoto thinks that's the only human thing about him. And the only thing they have in common.

Shoto is in he kitchen putting together Katsuki's breakfast. Yesterday was definitely rough and trying to figure out what the hell happened was even worse. Katsuki couldn't even say a word about it which made Izuku more furious than he already was. Shoto noticed Katsuki was shutting him out too. Something really bad must have happened if he can't even tell Shoto what happened. But hopefully today will be different.

On the silver platter is fluffy pancakes with butter and syrup on top, bacon and scrambled eggs on the side with a cup of tea exactly how katsuki likes it. Shoto puts a silver top on the food so it doesn't get cold.

He left the dining room and went to see the mirror that was in the hallway. The black mask was still on his face. Tightly on and more than likely to not come off.

All the servants continued on with their business, not looking at him. But Shoto knew they were watching. Seeing what he'll do now after he was humiliated by Izuku. He ignored them and made his way to Katsuki's room.

The doors to his room were perfectly normal. No sign of blood from last night.

Of course there wouldn't be Shoto thought.

Shoto felt worries and what if's fill his mind. What if katsuki yelled at him? What if he hates him? What if he wants to run away with him? Shoto immediately shook that thought away as fast as he could. He doesn't want to get yelled at again by him.

He knocked on the door......there was no answer. Shoto didn't think much of it, he's most likely asleep, he thought. He knocked again just in case. No answer.

Nerves began to build up inside him. He needed to stay calm. There's nothing bad going on to katsuki. He's in bed, resting after the night before and making sure his eye wound will heal. 

"I'm coming in," Shoto said, his voice raised. He opened the door and looked inside.

Shoto's muscles gave out and he dropped the silver platter, spilling all the food on it to the ground. His eyes widened. The room was empty. There was no Katsuki. The sheets were undone and the window....the window was open. Katsuki's gone and Shoto will pay the price.