New Job

Beep. Beep. Beep. "Ugh..." You say, opening your eyes and sitting up in your bed. You rub your eyes, and turn, hitting your hand on your alarm clock. Your room was silent again. With a sigh, you stand and stretch. You were still tired, but quickly got changed and slowly walked down stairs into your kitchen. You poured a bowl milk and (favorite cereal), and eat quickly. You had to find a job. Today. Your rent was overdue, and you were soon going to get kicked out of you didn't pay the owner. Your eyes glide over to the clock on the wall, seeing the time 8:43. There should be a newspaper outside your door by now. You walk over, and unlock the door opening. To your enjoyment there was a small newspaper wrapped in a rubber band. You pick it up and go inside, throwing yourself on the couch. Some of the job options were, Dog Walker, Baby Sitter, Car Washer, that crap. But then something caught your eye. 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.' It didn't pay that much, but it looked easy. It was just a night watch. What would even happen at night? You smile slightly, and stand up grabbing a red marker. You circle the job offer, go slip on your shoes, and run out the door, the news paper still in your hand.

~•~•~Time Skip~•~•~

You walk into the pizzeria. It had a dark, eerie feel to it. But kids were screaming joyfully and they were watching the animatronics. You try to block out the children, but it seemed impossible. You quickly walk over to the desk, and put the newspaper on it. "Hello. How can I help you?" A young boy asks, around your age. He had black hair that was gelled up toward the sky. He looked slim and sort of week, but who were you to judge? His name tag read 'Mike'. "Hi Mike. I was wondering if I could fill out an application for the night shift?" You say, glancing up towards his eyes. They were a light teal color. "Oh, yea. Um..." He trails off, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "You sure you want to take this job?" He asks. You just nod, a small smile on your face. "Okay..." He says, ducking down behind the desk. He re appears with a baseball cap that is a dark shade of blue with the words, 'Night Shift' on it. He hands it over to you, and you take the hat out of his hands. "So...where do I apply?" You ask, putting on the cap. "Your already hired.." He says with a short sigh. "That easy? Wow.." You say, smiling. He just nods, then hands you a slip of paper. "Come back tonight at 12:00. Sharp. There will be another boy working with you. His name is Jeremy Fitzgerald." You nod at what he was saying. "O-okay." You say, a bit unsure of yourself. "See you later (Y/N)" Mike says, but then gets cut off by parents wanting to buy tokens for there kids. 'How did he know my name...?' You ask yourself.

~•~•~•Time Skip ^~^~•~•~

Work. Work work work work. That's all you could think about. Was this job gonna be fun? I mean, why would there be a night watch any way? Guess it's free money, since there shouldn't be anything too suspicious. You put on your night shift hat, grab a (favorite drink) from your fridge and run out the door.

|~|~| Authors Note |~|~|

Heyo! So here's another story for you guys c: I've been wanting to do a Jeremy Fitzgerald story for a while now 😅 I luv Jeremy, he is mine! NOW Go! Jk. Ha, yea, I'm kinda obsessed and probably need mental help because Jeremy isn't real...I can dream. So yeah! And I'll still be continuing my Foxy X Reader story ☺️
Bai For Now!

~Tater 👻