Chapter 19

⚫️READ THIS⚫️
Okay so on my last 'goodbye' chapter I posted I have been getting a lot of comments saying FNaF isn't over yet. Yeah it isn't...but I was a noob and didn't know that at the time. So I'm gonna continue this by recent demand! Hope you guys enjoy the chapter. Also is it bad I am writing this at 2:09 AM? Yeah probably, but let's get on with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walk slowly down the sidewalk that was leading to your house, mumbling words that had no meaning. Reaching into your pocket, you were going to text Jeremy. But remembering your was shattered with the recent incident with the older models. Luckily, you had a very old generation of another phone
(Meep. I know this is supposed to happen in 1987 but whatever. Phones are swaggy)
which you could use for a while. Entering you home, a musky smell filled your nose. It almost smelled like smoke, but it wasn't quite that. Probably some neighbor was barbecuing. Walking through your house, you enter your kitchen. Giving the fact you didn't eat when you went out to your 'brunch' you were starving. Opening your fridge, you find absolutely nothing. Suddenly and unexpectedly, your hear a knock on your door. Quirking an eyebrow wondering who it is, you run to the door. Before you open it, you hear squeaks of chattering outside.
"Jeremy, you have too meet my neighbor!" You hear. Her voice shattered you inside. You knew it was Doll. You reach your hand out to the door knob and unlock it, which you regret doing immediately after you did it.
"Oh hello there sweets!" You hear Doll say. And the one and only Jeremy was standing next to her. Once you opened your house door the whole way, giving Doll and Jeremy a full view of you, Jeremy eyes widened. He wasn't expecting it to be you.
"Um...hi." You scoff, trying to avoid eye contact with Jeremy, rather giving Doll a gruesome look.
Jeremy doesn't respond, but the slut does.
"Oh! Look at that! Jeremy its that girl from the restaurant!" Doll says, a small smirk appearing on her face. She had a plan of some sort. You just knew it.
Jeremy glanced up, his eyes gazing your for a second. You just blink then return your view to Doll.
"H-hello...(Y/N)." Jeremy says, still directing his eyes toward the ground.
Dolls smirk grows wider.
"Oh so you too have met already?" Doll questions Jeremy and you. We nod in response.
Doll giggles.
"Well me and my boyfriend-" Doll starts saying, but you slam the door in her and Jeremy's face before she could finish. Sighing loudly, you walk into your lounge room and jump onto the couch. You didn't feel like dealing with Doll. Neither did you feel like talking to Jeremy since the awkwardness level between you too were off the charts. At least you had something to look forward too tonight. The concert.