Near Death Experiance

The 6am bell goes off as you stand up from your seat. It had been a long, but easy night. Vincent, PG, and Mike said their goodbyes to you as they left the pizzeria. Jeremy and you were yet again left alone in the establishment. The animatronics moved back to there places, as you had survived another night.

"So... W-wanna c-catch a m-m-movie later?" Jeremy asks you, walking beside you down the hallway. You smirk a bit as you glance over at him.
"Sure. Let's just go outside and look for a flying movie and then get butterfly nets and capture it." You say, giggling towards the end. Jeremy blushing slightly.
"I-I meant t-to go a-a-and see a m-movie." Jeremy replies nervously. Poor kid.
"Yea. Sure. Just, text me okay?" You say.
"I do n-not have y-your n-number."
"Oh, yea sorry. Here." You say as you pull out a piece of paper and write down your number. Handing the paper to Jeremy, your eyes meet for a split second. You both looked away. The situation was a little awkward, but you ignored it.
"Well, I-I s-should go n-now." Jeremy says, scratching the back of his neck. You nod acceptingly.

"See ya!" You say to Jeremy smiling, and ruffle his hair.
"Y-yea. B-b-bye." He coughs, and walks out the doors of the pizzeria. You sigh and think. Were you possibly falling in love with your work partner? Nah. Maybe. Who knows.
"(Y/n)...glad you stayed." You hear someone say. You turn to see it was your boss.
"Oh hey boss." He nods his head, and walks over to you.
"I need you here for day shift. Mike called in 'sick', but who knows. He's probably joking but I've had enough of that jack ass." He says, sighing.
"Heh, ya. I mean I guess I could take day shift? Will you pay extra?" You ask.
"Don't push it." he hisses. Guess you weren't getting extra pay. Sighing, you ask him what you had to do. "Just make sure the kids don't mess with the animatronics." Smiling, you tilt your head.

~time skip~

"No! Stop! You can't climb on the stage!" You yell at the two kids trying to get to Toy Bonnie.
"Don't do that to Mangle!" You hiss at a boy who was messing with her jaw.
"Don't take the Marionette out of the box, please!" As you saw a young girl reaching into the puppets box. You moan and put your hand on your forehead. Kids are so stressful. 'I need a break...' You mentally think to yourself and walk to the bosses office. Knocking on his door, he responds quickly.

"Come in." He says, and you do. He was sitting at his desk filling out bills.
"I can't take it, they are driving me insane. They are worst then the animatronics at night."
The boss just chuckles at what you say.
"Ya, they really are something. Listen, I'll give you a ten minute break and go out there myself. Go hang out in the security office or something." Boss says, standing up from the desk. Nodding, you walk out of his office.

Instead of going to the security office where you could still here the children screams of joy and anger, you went into the parts and service room. Little did you know there were the older models there. Opening the door, the lights flicker on. Seeing the older models made you jump. They were so broken and in such disrepair.
"You guys won't come on anyway, it's the day." You say out loud, when you were really just talking to yourself. A ding goes off, and you notice it was your phone. Ignoring it, you walk over to the old Bonnie. His whole face was missing. To be honest you felt bad for him. Sliding down to the floor you sit next to the old bunny. Why? Cause you wanted to see if you could fix him. Another ding goes off, making you jump a little. Glancing down at your phone you saw a text from Jeremy and Mike. They had set up a group chat with you. The messages read-

Mike: Heyo
Jeremy: Hi

That's all there was. You decided to text back.

(Y/N): Hey guys!

Chuckling, you put your head next to the old bunny animatronic and snap a selfie with it. Cause. It looked cool. You send the picture to the dudes. They immediately respond.

Mike: WAT R U DOIN WITH THAT OLD PIECE OF CRAP
Jeremy: (Y/N) you should not be with that old animatronic. It could activate... And kill you.

Tilting your head confused at why they were so worried. And then you saw why. Two red lights were glaring at you. They were coming from the endoskeleton of Bonnie. Screaming, you jump up and in process of doing that you drop your phone. It shatters when it hit the hard floor. Guess you should have had a case.
"H-hel-hello t-there y-y-y-y-yo-you mu-must b-be herrrrrr-ere to hel-hellppp." Bonnie said glitches with every word, it's faceless head twitching. You felt a metal hand on your shoulder as you quickly whip around seeing an old Freddy. He also looked very broken down.
"W-w-why B-bonnie, Chica, F-foxy! W-w-we h-h-have a ne-new c-commer!" Freddy says, laughing near the end. You turn around quickly and back away from Freddy and Bonnie. The dim lights flickered giving you little to no visibility which made it horrifying. You should have never gone in here. Turning you run toward the door, but only to meet faces with a grim looking chicken. Her jaw was almost disconnected to her beak, and metal endoskeleton teeth were showing.
"OH S-" you start to scream, but get cut off by her talking.
"W-w-welcome t-to y-y-you-your forever h-home (Y-y/N)!" Chica says, her purple eyes scanning over you.
"Let me out!" You hiss at her since she was blocking the door. But Chica just shook her head.
"Aye lass! W-why Ye b-be w-w-wanting to leave s-so s-soo-soon?" Foxy asked you, stepping out of the shadows. You started to panic. Such a stupid idea to come in here.
"Please! Don't k-kill me!" You yell at them, tears starting to form I your (e/c) eyes.
"Oh no you don't you bastards!" You hear someone say. Looking over you find Mike and Jeremy standing in the door way of the parts and service room. Chica had moved out of the way.
You quickly run out of the room.
"Lass do-dont Le-leave us, p-please!" Foxy pleaded, but you ignored it. Mike and Jeremy quickly closed the door, and you hug them both.
"Thank you so much! I was so stupid for going in there. I should have know the animatronics would go haywire and then I dropped my phone and it broke. How did you guys know I needed help?" You explain and ask them both, tears cloudy in your eyes. Mike just chuckled and Jeremy shrugged. You were so thankful for them being your friends.

-Authors note-
Sorry for the delay. I had to write this on my iPad and now my thumbs hurt.
Triple sad face. :( :( :(

~Tater 😛