Didn't Expect That

2 am. Jeremy taught you what to do. Put on the mask when one of the animatronics were in the room or when one was in the vents. You did the flash light, checking to see if Foxy was in the hall, because he would come the most. Jeremy checked the cams and wound up the music box, so a demonic puppet thing wouldn't jump out at you guys and rip your faces off. 'Thats a different way to think about it...' You tell yourself, shakily flicking the flash light on and off down the hallway. Mangle was hanging from the ceiling farther down the hall, next to Foxy. You could hear a child's laughter, and "Hello!". You jumped at the sound of it, and Jeremy glanced over at you. "I-it's just b-balloon b-boy." He says, rather calm than worried.
"And he's an animatronic?" You ask.
"I g-guess..." He says, winding up he music box. You sigh, and check the lights on the vents. "OH MY GOD!" You scream, as Toy Bonnie's face lit up from the light in the vent. Jeremy glances over and shoves the Freddy mask toward you. "P-put it o-on!" He stutters, as he puts his own mask on. You quickly pull down the mask, and it smelled horrible. The dim lights in the office flickered, as the blue bunny moved in front of you and Jeremy. It had a wide smile, and huge eyes which seemed to see into your soul. Your breathing quickened, and you could hear it in the mask thing. The lights then went completely off, and you froze not daring to breathe. Vent nosies happened, and the lights came back on. You took off the mask, seeing the killer bunny thing wasn't in your office anymore. You didn't know what to say after that, so you just didn't speak. Neither did Jeremy. You glanced over at the comic book he was reading earlier and saw it had something with manga. (Sorry if you like Manga >.<) You weren't a big fan of it, and weren't interested. "So...have any interests?" You ask him to break the awkward silence.
"No." He replied.
"Do you do any activities?"
"N-no."
'This kid sounds pathetic...I feel bad for him.' You think to yourself.
"How old are you?" You ask him.
He looks over at you. "I-I'm 19" You nod. "Oh cool,I'm 18." (Just pretend you are 😂) you say, a smile on your face. "L-listen (Y/N). I'm n-not t-trying to b-be rude b-but could y-you please be q-quite f-for a few m-moments? I'm trying t-to focus..." He says, the small blush fading away from his cheeks. You sigh quietly. "Sorry..."

~•~•~•TIME SKIP~•~•~•

Ding! The 6am chimes go off, and you quickly stand up from your chair. You almost fell over because you stood up so quickly, but you balanced yourself, and glanced over to ask Jeremy something, but he wasn't there. He had already started walking down the hall towards the exit. "Wait! Jeremy!" You say, pulling on your coat while trying to hurry behind him. "W-what?" He asks, not turning around. "Well...um..." You start. "I just wanted to ask yo-oof-!" You say as you trip on your shoelace, and stumble forward. Jeremy quickly turns around, and your lips meet with his. You and him jolt back quickly at the same time. You were both bright red. "U-u-uh..." Jeremy says, not daring to move. "Oh my God, I-I'm so s-sorry!" You manage to say. "What are you to kids doing? Making out in the corner? It's past 6, you can leave now..." The manager says. You didn't notice he walked in. You and Jeremy shake your heads. "N-no! I tripped and...and..." You start. 'Ugh brain! Think of an excuse!' You think, mentally cursing at yourself. "It's fine...just go." The manager says, pointing towards the door with his thumb. You nod, and turn quickly. You see Jeremy wasn't standing beside you anymore, he was already outside walking down the sidewalk. You sigh, and exit the pizzeria, thinking about what just happened.

(A/N)
Oh man guys, sorry if this happened to fast 😂 I mean, it wasn't on purpose that you guys 'kissed', you stumbled forward and stuff. So yea. And it may seem like Jeremy is totally ignoring you, but I already have the whole story planned out, so he will like you soon. Lol. So yus. More to come :)

~тαтєя😈