Vincent.

Jeremy's POV

"(Y/N)! Jeremy! Mike...PG!" Vincent says as he walks to the table and sits down beside me. I was about to ask (Y/N) something, but Vincent got me distracted. I glance over at him. He had a smirk across his face. (Y/N) looked over at me and Mike and PG whispered something to each other.
"What were you going to say, Jeremy?" Mike asks, moving his eyebrows up in down. Vincent looked at me and (Y/N) just giggled.
"Oh, did I interrupt something?~" Vincent says flirtatiously, messing with his purple hair. I shake my head. "N-no! Y-your fine I wa-was just g-going to a-a-ask (Y/N)..." I pause and think of some excuse. "If s-she k-knew where t-the b-b-bathroom was? I n-need to w-wash m-my hands." I continue, twiddling with my fingers. (Y/N) chuckles.
"Is that all you have to ask Jeremy?" She questions me, smiling softly. Oh her smile. So beautiful.
"Jeremy." I hear Mike say as he snaps his fingers in front of my face.
"Hmm?" I say, and my eyes travel over to his face.
"Your zoning out again...Probably thinking about monkeys or something." He replies, crossing his arms. Mike is such a jerk. I would use a more powerful word, but no. I'm a good boy. (Don't take that in the wrong way lol) "Well to answer your question Jeremy, the bathroom is over there." (Y/N) said, pointing behind her with her thumb. I nod and stand up and head to the boys room. God, I need to make up better excuses.

(AUTHORS NOTE)

Guys. I. Know. Super. Short. Chapter. Pls. Don't. Kill. Me.

So I need some help. I have the main plot of the story already planned out, but I would like some ideas from my readers to make it a little more...I dunno...interesting? Hehe. So comment if you have any ideas or private message me.
Also, you thought Jeremy was going to ask you out this quickly? Think again ;)

~Tater 😉