Meeting Others

The next night. Jeremy and you got off to a rough start as friends. Was he even your friend? It was kind of awkward between you too, but whatever. You step into the office, and see Jeremy. You just smile and wave...awkwardly. He glances up to look at you, and he smiles slightly. "H-hey..." He says. Wow, he started the conversation. You sit down next to him. "Hi." You reply, not looking over at him. You felt your face getting hot. 'Crap...brain don't embarrass me...' You think to yourself. "Sorry about yesterday." You say, with out even thinking about it. Jeremy looks over at you. "Y-yesterday?" He asks. You nods. "You know...yesterday. The 'incident'." You had no other words to use. You didn't want to say 'kiss'. It would make it even more awkward. Jeremy smiles a bit. "W-well...what about t-tonight?" Jeremy asks. You stare at him with a confused look on your face. "Wha...wha-" you get cut off by his hand tilting your chin up and his lips crashing onto yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NUPE! You guys really think I would let it happen that quick?! Nah. Okie, here's what REALLY happens.

Sorry owo

Not...😛
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know...yesterday. The 'incident'." You had no other words to use. You didn't want to say 'kiss'. It would make it even more awkward. Jeremy's smile fades. "Oh...I-it's okay. D-don't w-worry about i-it." You nod, and see him grab the tablet out of the corner of your eye. You started to flick the lights on and off in the hall. The music box melody started because Jeremy was winding it up. It was a soothing melody, that's probably why the puppet loved it so much. "H-hey (Y/N)?" Jeremy asks, looking at you. "Yea?" You ask, tilting your head. His eyes darted around the office, then he finally spoke. "A-are we f-f-friends?" You look at him, then giggle. "U-Um..." Jeremy says, but you couldn't stop laughing. "Of course we are!" You say. He looks at you. "Hello there~" Someone says. "Huh?" You and Jeremy say, practically at the same time. There were two guys who almost 'magically' appeared in the office. "Um...who are they and why are they here?" You ask, standing up. Jeremy finished winding the music box and looked up. "O-oh...hey Scott, V-Vincent." He says, waving a bit. "Hi?" You say, looking at them, then sitting back down next to Jeremy. "Hi love, I'm Vincent~" A man says, with shaggy purple hair and a purple suit on. But he was so pale. 'Awkward much?' You ask yourself. "Hi. I'm (Y/N)" you reply. "And I'm Scott.But just call me PG" A dude with a phone head says. You nod. "C-check the v-vents (Y/N)." Jeremy says. You check them quickly, and see a person like thing in it. "CRAP!" You whisper-scream, and throw on the Freddy mask. Vincent and PG just duck down so they couldn't be seen. 'Why where they even here?' You think to yourself. Jeremy puts on his mask and waits till Balloon Boy was gone. You sigh, taking your mask off and putting it on the table. "Why are you two here?" You ask Vincent and PG. "Because of you." Vincent says, a wild smile slapped across his face. You stand up, walk over to Vincent, and slap him across the face. "Owchie!" Vincent screams, and pauses. Then says, "But I love how your feisty~" You give him a death glare and roll your eyes, sitting down next to Jeremy. He doesn't even look at you. "Uh, Jeremy?" You ask him. He still ignores you. "Jeremy?!" You say, almost screaming and shaking his shoulder. PG and Vincent look at you. Jeremy shakes his head, and looks over. "Y-yea?" He asks. You could tell he was nervous, and he had a small frown on his face. "I-I'm sorry (Y-Y/N). I just s-stare off I-into s-space and I-ignore w-whats happening a-around me sometimes." He says, stuttering a lot. You smile a bit. And stand back up. "It's okay Jeremy. But it's 6, and we can leave now. Including you two." You point to PG and Vincent. Vincent's grin gets wider when you look at him. Oh how you wanted to rip off his face because of that wide, creepy grin. Jeremy nods and stands up, taking off his night shift hat and fixing his shaggy hair. He was cute. Extremely cute. But you were too nervous to tell him...weren't you?

~~~~AUTHOR'S NOTE~~~~
Thank you guys so much for over 200 reads! I'm also very sorry for not updating this quicker. And sorry if this is a bit confusing, but I thought to bring Vincent and PG in too make it...I dunno....more interesting? But yea, all for now!! •3•

~Tater ☎️