LI

Jihyo's POV

I woke up to Dongwon placing kisses on my head, I hummed and opened my eyes to him smiling at me. "Good morning beautiful.." He said and pecked my lips. I yawned and snuggled closer to his bare chest, he chuckles. "G'morning.." I said sleepily.

"We should get up and have breakfast Jihyo.." He said and caressed my hair. "Hmm..fine..." I said and sat up, covering my body with the sheets. "Wait here, I'll start a bath first.." Dongwon said as he got out of bed. He put on his clothes from the previous night and walked into the bathroom.

As I rubbed my eyes I just realized.

Hold on.

Last night.

We..?

I felt my face heat up remembering what happened last night.

Dongwon took my virginity!

I hid myself in the blankets as I heard Dongwon walking back in the room. "The bath is ready-- Jihyo?" I heard him say and walked over to the bed, sitting next to me. "Are you okay? Does something hurt?" He asked worriedly. I pulled the blanket away from my face to look at him, he can tell I was flustered.

"L-last night..we u-uhm.." I stuttered, he realized what I meant and chuckled. "Yes, we made love last night.." Dongwon said. I felt myself blush more and just hid my face in his neck, he chuckles again then kissed my forehead. "Don't be embarrassed my Jihyo, it's okay.." He said. I just nodded, still feeling flustered.

Dongwon pulled the sheets completely off me then picked me up bridal style, making me yelp. "Let's get you in the bath." He said and walked towards the bathroom. The bath was already full with the scent of roses which made me sigh.

Dongwon gently places me in the tub filled water, it was warm and the scent made me feel more relax. He joins me in the tub and pulls me to him, he grabs some shampoo and soap and helped me wash up. He was gentle and didn't do anything inappropriate.

After we were done, Dongwon drains the tub and grabbed towels to dry me and himself. I got up from the tub and dried my hair and body with the towel while Dongwon did the same. "Get dressed little girl, we're going to have breakfast at a restaurant near here." Dongwon said. "Okay.." I said and wrapped the towel around my body.

I went to the closet to pick out an outfit, after deciding, I sat on the desk in the room to do my hair and makeup. I just put on a bit and brushed through my hair to dry quicker, I put on my outfit.

 I just put on a bit and brushed through my hair to dry quicker, I put on my outfit

"Jihyo, are you ready?" Dongwon asked, walking out of the bathroom already dressed. "Yes, I'm ready.." I said and grabbed my purse.

"You look beautiful.." Dongwon said as he interwind our hands together, I felt my face heat up. "Thank you.." I said and he kisses the side of my head. We left the villa and walked to the restaurant, it wasn't far as Dongwon said and we arrived in five minutes.

"Good morning ma'm, sir, table for two?" The waitress asked in English. "Yes, you're best table." Dongwon said. She guided us  to a table and handed us menus. Another waitress came and poured us a glass of water.

We decided on our food and the first waitress wrote down our orders and said that our food will come in a few minutes.

"What do you wanna do after this Jihyo?" "Hmmm...I was thinking we should go to the beach maybe.." I said. "Sure, after we eat, we go back to the villa to change."

Our food arrived and we started to eat, me and Dongwon chatted as we ate and I was just so happy.

I was with my now husband, eating breakfast, the sound of waves and birds chirping.

It was just perfect.