LVI

Jihyo's POV

I woke up with a slight gasp as I sat up, waking up from a dream. "Jihyo? Are you okay?" Dongwon asked, he woke up after I gasped and was slightly discombobulated. "I think I know the gender of our baby!" I said excitedly. He ruffles his hair, sitting up before placing a hand on my small bump. I was twenty weeks pregnant so my bump wasn't big but it was still obvious I was pregnant.

"Really? How?" Dongwon asked, his voice still sleepy. "I dreamt of a chilli pepper tree and there was was small chilli pepper growing!" I told Dongwon, he smiled. "So we're having a boy?" He said and I nodded. "I bet he will look like you!" I said and he chuckled before kissing my forehead.

"Why don't we go to the doctor to confirm if we really do have a son?" He suggested and I nodded excitedly. "Okay, I'll call doctor Kang." He said and kissed my forehead again. "I woke you up too early huh? I'm sorry." I said, slightly pouting. "It's okay little girl, your pregnancy predictions are worth to hear." He said and I smiled.

"I'm hungry now.." I said and Dongwon chuckled. "Let's get you some breakfast then." He said and got up from the bed.
I got up as well and went to the bathroom to wash up, Dongwon following. I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I put on a dress while Dongwon was washing up in the bathroom.

I brushed my hair and then Dongwon stepped out the bathroom. "Come on Jihyo, let's have breakfast." He said and I nodded. He guided me down the stairs and into the dining room, the food wasn't finished yet so we waited.

Dongwon read the daily news paper while I drank a cup of milk, he didn't want me having coffee or tea while pregnant so I only drank milk or orange juice.

After a while the maids walked in and set our breakfast on the table then we started to eat. After we finished breakfast, I took my vitamins and went upstairs to our room, Dongwon didn't need to leave for work today so he was just in his study doing some paperwork.

I was sitting on the bed reading a pregnancy book that Aera lent me, I wanted to make sure that I was doing everything right for my son.

Yes, I believe in my pregnancy dream, I really do think I'm having a son. I sighed and put the book down for a moment and caressed my bump. "Me and your father should really think of a name for you.." I said while staring at my bump.

Just then Dongwon walked in. "I called doctor Kang, she said she's available tomorrow after lunch." He said as he walked towards me, he places a hand on my stomach. "Are you two okay?" He asked and I nodded with a smile. "Yes Dongwon, actually I want to go out today to do some shopping. A lot of my dresses aren't fitting anymore because of my baby bump so I need maternity clothes." I said.

"Alright, let's go to the shopping center then." Dongwon said. I got up from the bed and grabbed my purse and put on my shoes. Dongwon held my hand as we left the house and got in his car. He drove us to the shopping center, parking the car and then helping me out.

We walked into the shopping center and looked for a maternity store. Luckily there were quite a lot of them, I picked out some dresses and outfits, asking Dongwon for his opinion as well. I already bought a few things but we decided to check out another store that sold mostly baby products and books.

I found a name book and decided to buy it, I walked a bit more and spotted a white new born baby's onesie on sale. I picked it up. "This is adorable, this is what our baby will wear." I said while showing it to Dongwon excitedly, he smiled. "Can we buy this?" I asked. "Of course little girl, anything." I smiled and hugged him.

We paid for all the items and left the store. "I'm hungry now Dongwon." I said and he chuckles. "Then let's find a place to eat, are you craving anything specific?" He asked. "Chicken sounds really good now." He chuckled. "Then we'll have chicken.." He said and I smiled.