III

Dongwon's POV

She was beautiful.

Absolutely stunning.

I thought as Jihyo walked out of the room, I sighed and sat back down on my seat in front of Jaewoo.

"You're lucky to have a beautiful daughter like Jihyo, Jaewoo." I said and he smiles slightly. "Jihyo gets her looks from her mother." He said. "Well that's nice, now what is it that you want to discuss with me?" I asked now serious.

I will find a way to get Jihyo soon.

He now frowns. "I'm....I'm sick Dongwon." He said and I looked at him. "What kind of sickness?" I asked. "My heart, the doctor's found some sort of growth in it." He said. "Does Jihyo know?"

"No, I haven't told her yet." He said. "Why not? You know she might get upset if you don't tell her soon." I said. "I know it's just that, I don't want to pressure her, she doesn't have any experience in the business or in the mafia and the doctors said I can't work a lot than normal anymore." He explained.

"What? You mean, you never trained her?" I said in disbelief. "You saw her right? Does she look like the type to hold a gun? Of course not, her mother wished more than anything is not to involve her into the mafia." He said. "You're in trouble Jaewoo, if something happens to you, our enemies might find out." I said.

"That's why I wanted to talk to you, I need your help." He said.

"What do you need?"

"While I'm recovering, I want you take over for awhile."

"What's in it for me?"

"Whatever money you made while I'm gone, it's all yours."

I chuckled. "That's not enough."

"What do you mean? Isn't it more than enough for you? Your father would've--"

"I'm different from my father Jaewoo, he may be easy on you but I'm hard on anyone, even if they're my father's alliance or partner." I said standing up and walked around his office. "Then what do you want?" He asked. I walked to a side table, a picture of Jihyo was on it. I picked it up, she looked very beautiful in the picture. "Hmm, a short take over won't do for me.." I said with a smirk.

"Wait..you bastard! You're going to use me!" He yelled. "Use? That's a vulgar word for you to say to your friend's son." I mocked. "The deals off! Get out!" He yelled once again, looking angry. I shook my head and chuckled. "Tch tch..shame, maybe I can tell the other mafia groups of your illness, maybe they can help you." I said and his eyes widened.

"Don't you dare! If you tell them, they'll take the opportunity to take me down." He said. "Exactly, now listen to what I'm going to say." I said, I took the picture of Jihyo with me as I walked towards him and placed it on his desk. "I will help you with your business and other things, you do not have to worry, I will handle it with care and skill but if you won't be able to recover from your illness, I will take it." I said.

"Fine, now--"

"I'm not finished, one more thing."

"What?"

"If you want me to be motivated to take care of your business and mafia, you let me marry Jihyo." I said smirking.

Yes, this was the perfect opportunity.

"Are you insane?! She's seventeen! She's still a minor!" He yelled. "Then I will wait until she turns eighteen, I'm sure one year won't take so long." I said and smiled sadistically. "You're sick Park, don't involve my daughter!"

"You've already involved her since you introduced her to me, you don't need to worry, I will take good care of her." I said.

"Why do you want her so bad Dongwon? Is she for your sick fantasy?" He said. "No, I simply want her to be by my side, I don't intend on using her in any sick way, I'm not that kind of person. So what's it gonna be Jaewoo? Do we have a deal?" I said.

Even if he said know, I'll a way to make Jihyo mine.

"I need to discuss this with Jihyo." He said.

"Very well then.."