LII

Jihyo's POV

Me and Dongwon were finally back from our honeymoon and it's been very peaceful. I was already moved in to his house and was comfortable quickly, the maids and guards were really nice and made sure I felt at home.

I would still go see Appa from time to time, making sure he's doing well. Dongwon has been busy ever since we got back but he still makes sure he comes home before dinner so we could eat and go to bed together.

Honestly, married life has been a bliss.

Dongwon also made sure to give me lots of attention, we would go out to lunch or dinner on weekends and even get me gifts every so often.

I couldn't ask for more.

I'm still going to university, but will be graduating next year and school really didn't stress me out much.

Currently, Misuk came to visit, it was a Saturday so I had no classes and Dongwon was not going to come back home till tonight. Me and Misuk were in the living room,  having some tea while chatting.

"So..how are things between you and Junho?" I asked, her face turned red a bit. "Ooh..wellll..you know..normal couple stuff..." She said and I chuckled. "You're in love huh?" I asked, she giggled and nodded. "What does Minlee Unnie think about him?" "She says we match since we both have silly personalities. " She said and I chuckled again.

"Can't say she's wrong." I teased. "Hey."

I took a sip of my tea. "What about you? How's married life?" She asked. "Peaceful and fulfilling." I said with a smile and sipped on my tea again.

"Aww, wish me and Junho could be that way." "You want to marry Junho?" I asked. "Yes, I think he's the one." Misuk said in awe. "How long have you been together anyway?" "Five months, six in nine days."

"Well I'm happy as long as you're both happy." I said. "Thank you Jihyo.."

We talked a bit more before she had to back home, I saw her out to bid goodbye  and then walked upstairs to me and Dongwon's room. I decided to study a bit while waiting for Dongwon to come home. As I was reading, someone knocked on the door. "Come in.." I said and it was a maid. "Excuse me miss, there is a call on the telephone for you, it's sir Dongwon." She said. "Thank you for letting me know." I said, closing my book. She bowed and left.

I walked downstairs to the telephone and picked up the call.

"Hello?"

"How is my beautiful wife doing?"

I giggled and blushed.

"I'm well, are you coming home early?"

"Actually, I called to tell you to get ready, I was at a meeting with your Appa and he said he wants to have dinner dinner with us."

"I see, did he say where?"

"Just at his house, I'll pick you up soon so get ready little girl."

"Okay..I love you.."

"I love you too."

I hung up and went back upstairs to get ready, I freshened up in the bathroom, after that I put on some light makeup, did my hair and picked out an outfit to wear.

It's been awhile since I last seen Appa, so I was pretty excited to see him, I heard the gates open outside and Dongwon's car pulling up, I grabbed my purse and went downstairs

I bid the maids and guards goodbye as I walked out of the house and towards Dongwon's car, I opened the passenger seat and he smiled as he saw me. "Hello beautiful..." He said, I blushed as I got in, I pecked his lips and buckled my seatbelt.

"Hello.." "Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded. Dongwon started the engine and we left home, the drive took only fifteen minutes before we arrived.

We got out of the car, maids and guards greeted us as we walked in my old home. "You're here.." We looked and saw Appa walking down the stairs. "Appa.." I said, hugging him and then kissing his cheek.
"My flower, good to see you.." He said with a smile.

We all walked into the dining room to eat, while eating we chatted with Appa. "So Dongwon, Jihyo is graduating next year, what do you two plan on after?" Appa asked. "Well we haven't got any plans at the moment Jaewoo.." Dongwon said, looking at me.

"But do you plan on...giving me a grandchild?" Appa said and I choked a little on my food. Dongwon quickly gives me a glass of water and I took a sip.

"Appa.." I whined, embarrassed. Dongwon chuckling a bit so. "What? You two are husband and wife and honestly, I'm getting old, I want to be able to see my daughter become a mother some day."

"I know Appa but..You literally threatened Dongwon last time he mentioned having children with me." I said and he hummed. "Oh yeah, but that was months ago." He said and I shook my head.

"Jaewoo, me and Jihyo will have children some day so don't worry." Dongwon said, smirking at me. I blushed.

Dear goodness.