LVII

Jihyo's POV

"Alright missis Park, you know what to do." The nurse said with a smile handing me a patient's gown. "Thank you.." I said and she nods. "Doctor Kang will be with you shortly." She said and bowed before leaving.

"Do you need help Jihyo?" Dongwon asked. "Yes please." I said, he helped me out of my dress and slip on the patient's gown. I was going to get an ultrasound to find out what our baby's gender would be.

I do still hope that my pregnancy dream was true because I was pretty excited for a boy, but if it was a girl, I would still be happy, as long as my baby is healthy.

I sat on the hospital bed and doctor Kang walks in. "Hello Jihyo, Dongwon, good to see you again." She said and set up some equipment. "You too doctor Kang.." I said and she smiled. I laid down on the hospital bed, doctor Kang pulls up my nightgown above my stomach.

"Alright so any unusual symptoms for the past week?" She asked. "Not really, just started to get different cravings." I said and she nods. "That's normal, although I would still recommend to watch what you are eating as it may not just affect the baby, but your overall health as well." She said and put some cold gel on my stomach.

"Now let's see the condition of your baby first then we'll know the gender." She said as she held the device to my stomach, she pushed a few buttons and we heard loud thumping noises. "Strong heartbeat, good. Size is normal as well." She said while me and Dongwon looked at the screen.

"Now for the gender." She said and moved the device. I felt anticipation, I looked at Dongwon who smiled at me. "Congratulations, it's a boy." Doctor Kang said and I smiled. Doctor Kang cleaned up and put the equipment away.

"I'll let you change while I go grab something." She said and left. I looked at Dongwon and hugged him. "I told you we were having a boy!" I said excitedly as I pulled away. He chuckles. "You did and I am the happiest man alive to have a son with the most amazing woman."  He said and kisses my forehead, I blushed.

I changed back into my clothes before doctor Kang came back. "Alright so I would like you to continue your prenatal vitamins Jihyo and not skip them, also eat a lot more fruit, your son is gonna need all the nutrition before he is born. If you need me, you can call anytime." She said and handed me sonogram photos and prescriptions. "Thank you doctor Kang." I said. We left her office and got in the car.

"I'm excited for our baby." I said with a smile as Dongwon drove. He places one hand on my stomach. "Me too little girl, are you hungry?" He asked. "I'm craving strawberry cheesecake." I said and chuckled. "Specific huh? Okay, let's find a bakery." He said. I smile and placed my hand over Dongwon's.

"Thank you for taking care of me and our baby Dongwon." I said caressing his hand. He took my hand and gave a kiss on top of it. "I love you Jihyo, you and our baby are my world now."

My heart melted.

"I love you too Dongwon."