•=•Chapter 8•=• Intelligence Needed•=•

I think this chapter should be in Kirsten's Point Of View... Haha!  

--

"Playing with fire Kitten?"  

― Jeaniene Frost, Halfway to the Grave

•=•=•=•Chapter 8•=•=•=• Intelligence Needed•=•=•=•Kirsten's Point Of View•=•=•=•

"No...Way..." I managed to say, no freakin way! Before I could say anything else he drags me into the woods, I was in mixed emotions, and they were running up and down my body, butterflies filling up and knots tightening in my stomach, to push him off.

Know why I was feeling like that? When you have a forbidden mate... Also known as a vampire and a Wolf who are Mates is dangerous. I'm the 4th vampire to have a forbidden mate. I don't know what to do. But there was one thing certain; Our bond would be forcefully broken. I don't think I would be able to take that.

The way we acted when our eyes met, the way I felt when he cupped the right side of my cheek and almost kissed. It definitely wasn't love at first sight. Mates are just very inseparable.

That's when I remembered Niall. My heart ached. That was also one of the reasons I was feeling mixed emotions, mates could feel their mates emotions, more or less.

I stopped, stopping both Josh and I. He kept tugging on me but I shook my head.

"I-"

"Just follow me! I won't do anything to you..." He cuts me off,"I can't do anything to you. I won't be able to." he looks down.

I began walking with him,"Hurry then."

We stopped in front of a big tree. I looked at him, confused.

He opens a well camouflaged door and steps in. There was enough space for two people to lie down. I went in and he closes the door.

Awkward silence fell, I had no idea what to say. You can't just say,"Hey! We're forbidden mates! Isn't that intriguing?!" No, the thing about Forbidden Mates is that they're closer than normal mates, and the first word,"Forbidden" already tells us that it wouldn't be allowed.

Though I've heard, a few couples that chose to keep the bond were banished.

Banished. That word tightens the knot in my stomach.

"We have to break the bond." He says quietly.

My heart broke. I don't know Josh. Even though he's the drummer of the band. I never got to talk to him and I've never seen him in person til' this day. But whatever I was feeling towards him was more than what I feel towards Niall.

"N-no." I say hesitantly. I want to be with Niall but I want to be with him.

"Kirsten, I can't be banished! I'll be a disgrace!"

So that's the only thing he's caring about now?! His reputation?!

I wanted to slap him but kept quiet instead.

"We're already a disgrace," I say,"You're and Alpha, stronger wolf than the others. I'm a princess, I'm supposed to help. But we didn't, instead we ran away."

"What are we going to do?" He says softly.

"Pretend there's nothing between us."

"I can't do that." Josh says.

"Why not?"

"You can't be with Niall, Kirsten. You know how wolves are when they're jealous."

"Try, Josh. I'll try too."