•=•Chapter 6•=•Confusion•=•

Haha anyways it's 3 hours til' my birthday and I'm being so overly nice today.. I dunno why! So I'm like updating lots since last week and stuff like that. Haha anyways, please read my new fan fiction, "Finding Princess" thanks! Haha.

-- 

"There's nothing worse than waiting and not knowing what'll happen to you. Your own imagination can be crueler than any captor."  

― Richelle Mead, Frostbite 

•====•Chapter 6•====•Confusion•====•

Kirsten gave Niall a look. He was going to meet her parents. He was going to meet the King and Queen!

"Please, Please behave!"

"Not my fault if I over react to blood..." He said.

Kirsten sighed, she still hasn't taught Niall and Erin how to control themselves.

"If you smell blood, just breathe." She says.

"How is that going to help?" Erin asks.

"It'll help you calm down and know what situation you're in!" She says.

"So...What are we going to do? Are we going to bring the boys with us? Or what?" Elizabeth asks.

"They said yes. But how are we going to tell Simon?" Camille says.

"Just tell him the boys are going out for a week or something." Della says.

"Yah but we have to come up with a very good reason." Louis says.

"Lou is right, so what are we going to say?" Harry asks.

--(Phone Call)--

Simon :Hello? 

Harry: Umm... Can we have a week of break? 

Simon: Why? 

Harry: Urr... Cuz' we need it? 

Simon: I don't get it. 

Harry: Uh... Camille got sick. 

Simon: She got sick before. Why so important now? And why is it the whole band.

Harry was screwed he knew it.

Harry: Uhh... She got- 

Simon: Whatever it is, I don't care. Enjoy your week. When you come back. I want all of you to do your best.

And with that Simon ended the call. Harry started to catch his breath.  

"Phew!"

Kirsten then looks out the window, it was almost sunrise.

"Guys we have to be fast. We'll meet up at 8am, Elizabeth will drive the van we'll come by everybody's flat or house." She says. "Go on start packing. Niall, Erin do not face the sun. You'll burn. Close your windows."

Niall and Erin nods. Kirsten planted a small kiss on Niall's cheeks and left with Elizabeth.

--(During The drive)--

Louis was driving since Elizabeth couldn't anymore, she'd burn.

The vampires were all at the back of the van, all wearing jackets, sun glasses and the windows were covered with towels.

Niall had fallen asleep on Kirsten's lap. Erin was talking to Elizabeth and Camille was giving Lou directions.

Soon, they realized that they had already entered the forests, hearing animals.