•=•Chapter 9•=•Very F.U.N.•=•

Thank you so much for reading this!! 2,000+ reads !!! Aah!! Haha 

Time for some Character Fun!!

--

"There are no endings for any of us, happy or 

otherwise, until we die. A fairy tale only ends 

happily because that's the point where the 

storyteller stops telling the story."  

― Lilly Gayle, Out of the Darkness

•=•=•=•CHAPTER 9•=•=•=• Very F.U.N•=•=•=•Camille's P.O.V•=•=•=•

I Looked at Harry who was sleeping so peacefully beside me. I smiled as I realized his curls have not changed one bit.

•=•FlashBack!•=•

I was going for my daily midnight walk along the streets of London when Elizabeth called to say that she was going to invite me for dinner with her boyfriend and his band.

Of course I said yes, who wouldn't want to have dinner with a famous boy band? The last time I went was with The Beatles... Well, not really. They were at the other table while I was 10 meters away from them.

I changed into a black knee-length flowy dress and straightened my blonde hair and made it into a neat bun. I put my Favourite sweet red lipstick, mascara and blush and headed to the restaurant but little did I know someone was already waiting for me.

His forest green eyes met mine and his lips formed a smile and his dimples appeared. Wow.

"You coming?"

I just nodded. He opened the car door for me and I went in after saying "Thank You" and we drove to the restaurant.

"So you must be Camille," He starts.

"No, I'm savanna, a fangirl." I say sarcastically. Harry laughs. Well, this is getting interesting... NOT!

"Okay, I'm Harry."

"I know! You're like 1/5 of the biggest boy band of the 21st Century!" I say.

Okay so the conversation strayed out pretty boring but he mentions something about Cats, and that he has soft spots for them. Well, we got into an argument.

"Cats are better than dogs!" He whines.

"No they're not! They can't sniff from far away!"

"So? Cats... Umm... Cats-"

"See? Nothing!" I Say.

"No! They catch mice!"

"Uh-huh, sure."

--

"What took you guys-" Elizabeth started but looked at Harry... Who had a red hand mark on his cheeks.

"Oh My God! What happened to you?"

Harry turns his head to glare at me and I burst into fits.

I might have used lots of strength?

"Sorry..." I say sarcastically.

Harry's glare hardened.

"I hit him because he didn't like dogs."

Elizabeth gives us a weird look,"Wow, just for that?"

I nod,

"C'mon, Niall's starving."