•=•Chapter 10•=•Enchanted•=•

Chapter 10

Ugh! This got deleted Twice!!!!!! Bghdhdhdhdbdhbskslamsvixnaldns

Okay, Im so sorry I haven't wrote in like a month (Don't blame me, it was partly you guys fault :( )

Anyways, I miss this story like crazy and I couldn't write because I just simply didn't want to. I wanted to lie on my bed, have fun in the Fanfiction club and so I left all my stories for awhile and didn't update anything and also I was on vacation so that was part of the reason.

Here's the fully awaited chappie!

"Why do you like her so much?"

"Because she's bad ass like me."

•=•=•=•Chapter 10•=•=•=•Enchanted•=•=•=•Kirsten's P.O.V•=•=•=•

"Knock. Knock."

I closed the open window and turned around,"Come in."

Niall went in.

"What do you need, love?" I asked him.

"Why do you smell like that?" He asks curiously.

"Like what?"

"Like A- a dog..?"

I sniffed the surrounding air and he was right.

"Oops, I was running outside just now, I probably picked up the wolves' scent."

God know I'm lying, ugh.

"Want to take a bath with me?" I said, taking my towel and a change of clothes.

"Yeah, sure." Niall says with a smug look, I don't know why but Niall always like taking baths with me. We basically just lie in the bathtub and sleep away but it was comforting anyway.

---

"Have you been on the Titanic?" Niall asks, just out of curiosity.

"Yeah, why?"

"I don't know, I wanted to know."

Niall was stroking my hair, while I lied on his chest, faintly feeling his heart beating.

•=•Flashback•=•Kirsten's POV•=•

April 10 1912

"Ellie, Adriana, Kirsten. What are you princesses doing?" Asked our maid who was taking care of us.

We were celebrating Elle's 130th birthday. We were just a bunch of 130 year olds in a teen's Mind and body, well, Elle and I. Adriana was well... Just a normal Rich 18 year old girl, boarding the titanic but I was her best friend, Ellie too. Adriana had no idea about vampires, always wondered why we couldn't play out in the sun.

We were running around, playing when the boat finally allowed people to board. It was one huge enormous ship. As soon as we got in, our mothers put as into the same room. We were first class and we had a cool bathtub that everybody wanted to bathe in.

When the Sun finally went down, Ellie, Adriana and I decided to play at the deck. Adriana disappeared and we didn't know where she was until the next morning, we saw her feeding on to a human teenage boy. We were surprised, she threw him overboard afterwards. That boy was thought to be missing after the crash and so nobody thought he was murdered. Adriana was a complete vampire.

That night, I met a boy, he looked just like Niall. He had brown hair and light blue eyes. He was 16 years old. Human.

As soon as our eyes, I felt that "Zing" moment but I never paid attention to it, I didn't know what it was. It was different as to being mates with one vampire, it was a different feeling, a light one. That's why I forgot about him.