Meeting him.

I was excited to see my boyfriend Daniel, I trusted him with my life. He was the only one who knew about my abusive dad, besides my cousin Buck. My boyfriend lived with buck in the room across from Dallys room. he knew everything about me to be honest. I put on a Grey muscle crop top with ripped jeans shorts with a Jean jacket that i kept open with black boots (pretend the shoes in the photo are boots like the kind Dallas wheres in the movies). I kept my hair down and I never wore makeup so I was good to go.

I was walking down stairs, I live on the best side of the greasers so I was a greaser but my house was decent

I was walking down stairs, I live on the best side of the greasers so I was a greaser but my house was decent. " Where the hell do you think your going" my dad stuttered cause he was drunk. He stood up and grabbed my wrist real hard and slapped me across the face. I knew that was gonna leave a mark and I was also gonna have a bruise on my wrist. He let go of me and pushed me so I could leave. I left and headed over to bucks, I looked through a car mirror and saw a red spot on my cheek and a bruise forming on my wrist. I made it to Bucks and he gave me a smile while chatting with Dallas. I never knew Dallas but he would always look over at me and wink with a huge grin. I walked pass buck but before I could go upstairs buck stopped me by grabbing my wrist the same one my dad grabbed. I winced out in pain and he let go and looked at my wrist. "You need to tell someone about your dad if not your gonna end up killed" he said with a worry look grabbing me over to the bar where Dally was. He gave me a frozen meat and told me to put it on my cheek it would help. " why don't you get a drink before going up there" he said with the same worry face. "What's wrong with your coz why she gotta bruise on her wrist" Dallas said confused. "Nothing Dal" buck said glaring at him to let it go. " I don't need a drink I'm gonna head up and see Daniel" I say walking away. Buck and Dally looked at eachother worried. I didn't understand why they didnt want me to see him, but whatever. I made it to the last step before I heard a loud moan come out of Daniel's room. I stopped and realized why they didn't want me coming up here. I barged open and saw my bestfriend Kacey riding my man. "H-hey uh babe" he says "Don't you fucking babe me you whore were over" I walked out the room but he followed. He put on a pair of jeans and followed me down stairs lucky Bucks party wasn't today so no one was here except Dallas and Buck. I came down and Dallas and Buck looked at me with sorrow in their eyes almost as if they felt bad. "Babe please" I heard Daniel say grabbing my wrist. I winced out in pain cause he grabbed my wrist but he didn't let go. "Let go of her fucking wrist" Buck says walking up to us. " Why did her dad beat her again" he said loudly and laughed while saying it. He let go and I walked back in disbelief, Daniel my perfect Boyfriend cheats and then makes fun of my dad for beating me. I started to tear up with water in my eyes backing up alittke more till I realized I bumped in Dallas who was close to us incase a fight broke out. "Sorry" I say going forward. "It's good doll" he says smirking. Water was still in my eyes "you no what go fuck Dallas for all I care were over I hope your dad beats you to death you ugly whore, now if you don't mind I'm gonna finish my business with Kacey Your bestfriend" he says walking up the stairs. I stood there in disbelief. I felt Buck stare at me with sorrow eyes. He walked up to me and hugged me and I buried my face into his chest and started crying. "Your saying her old man hits her and you don't do shit" Dallas said sounding pissed. "I have to all our family is in Texas and their just as bad, she is safe here where I'm atleast here to some what protect her" Buck said still holding me. "Hey you can spend the night with me" Buck said playing with my hair."o-ok" I said sniffling. "Dal can she borrow a pair of your shirts" Buck said eyeing him. "Yea man, cmon Doll I'll show you my room" he said smirking at me. I've known about the famous Dallas Winston, known for playing with girls heart, one night stands than leaving the next day. But he is cute with his gorgeous hair and solid black eyes, but I can't get attached. We walked up stairs and I heard slight moans coming from Daniel's room and I wanted to punch the wall.

Dallas pov:

We walked up stairs and I heard the moans and I felt bad for her, how can you cheat on her I mean she is a looker but she probably knows all about me so she'll never go out with a man like me. We got up to my room and I gave her a black shirt. "Do you have a bathroom I could change into" she asks "Nah man sorry I'll just close my eyes and you can change" I say. "Oh ok" I close my eyes but I can't help but peak I saw her lift her shirt and saw her entire body covered in scars and bruises, I forgot about the fact that I'm supposed to close my eyes and I walk up to her and touch one of her scars lightly. She flinches and looks at me, and I felt like she just tore my wall down and I felt like she just made me go soft, no girl should go through that. I didn't realize I had just stared at her, "who did that to you" I asked softly. "My dad" she said hesitantly

Her dad....