Dream POV:

I got home to see dad's car in the driveway. Great. Then when I got closer to the door I heard loud sobbing...what seems to be a girl..WAIT! DRISTA! FUCK!

I ran into the house. "Get the fuck off of her." I said. "Why the fuck should I? She came into my room just to ask me what's for dinner." He said.

"Yeah! That's it! No harm done, she wasted what, 5 seconds of your day. THATS IT! SHES 10! 10! WHY!" I pushed her aside and gave her my phone and some headphones. My dad start to beat me up. Glad it's not her.

—————
DRISTA POV:

I ran up to me and Dream's shared bedroom. Put the headphones on, and turned traitor by Olivia rodrigo all the way up blasting in the headphones.

After I listened to that song on lope dream came into our room. All bruised up. He was having a panic attack. I tried to calm him down but I just couldn't. I tried and tried but his breathing never slowed.

"Dris." He said while his body and voice shaking. "Yes?" I asked. "I- I w-want y-you t-to g-g-go o-on m-m-my pho-one an-d go to m-my con-contact l-list. C-call Karl."

I did just that. After a few rings the person picked up. "Clay?! I didn't think you would actually call me what's u-"

"clays having a panic attack and I don't know what to do. He said to call you." I said. "Ok put me on speaker." He said. "I-I can't." I said. "Why?" He asked. "He will here you..."

"Who's he? WHOS HE?" He screamed. "O-our dad..."

"Give me the address of your house." He said. "5375 Elmo's world street." (Idfk ok 😭)

I could here him running down stairs, a door opining, a car door opining and then the car starting. "Ok stay on with me ok?" He said.

"I'll try..." I replied. "Ok this is what I want you to do for me. Tell your brother to breathe in and out. Do it slowly and with him. Do this 10 times."

"Ok...clay breath in...and...out..." I repeated this 9 more times. "He's calmed down a bit. He's not shaking." I said. "Ok...listen to me closely. Hang up. And dial 911. Ok? I will be at your house in 5." He said.

——

"911 what's your emergency?"

"M-my brothers' having a panic attack. I don't know what to do."

"Ok take deep breaths? What is your name?"

"Drista."

"Ooo pretty! Ok what's your brothers name?"

"C-clay. It's getting worse."

"Ok it's going to be ok."

"What's yours and clays age?"

"I-I'm 10 he's 16"

"Ok do you know why's he having a panic attack?"

"..my dad...he's coming upstairs. Please hurry."

"Ok police are on there way and an ambulance is to."

"Ok you're so brave. Do you have a open window or something?"

"Not an open one but I do have a window."

"Ok open it really quick ok?"

"Alright."

"Ok did you open it?"

"Yes."

"Ok I want you to be really brave for me ok? Are you on the second level?"

"Y-yes."

"Get clay and jump out of the window."

"He is unconscious."

"It's Ok jump out the window."

"I will die.."

"No you won't. There will be a crash pad."

"Ok I got him in my arms."

"JUMP DRISTA!"

My dad opened the door and started running towards us. But I quickly jumped out the window.

"It's ok..I got you..your safe now." One of the officers said.

They got clay loaded into the ambulance. And my dad got escorted out of the house by police. Karl ran up to me and hugged me. "He's going to be ok...ok?"

"You sure?"

"I'm sure."