I woke up. That was probably the best sleep I have had for a while. Honestly it was surprising. I went downstairs to Sapnap having breakfast on the table.

"Thank you. Good morning." I stated. "You're welcome. And good morning." Sapnap stated. "I got a surprise for you." He stated. I looked up, telling him to go on.

"So I know you have trouble focusing, you have a movement disorder, and you are really sensitive. I have got you in a special school. They will make it easier for you to focus. They will help you with things you can't/have trouble on doing. And they will have you away from mean people."

I smiled. "Thank you." I stated. "No problem."

—————-

I got on the school grounds and headed towards a little area for help with directions, schedule changes, etc.

"Hello! What do you need?" The lady asked. "Umm I am new here. I need my schedule, last name taken, first name Clay." I stated. She went through the papers till she found mine.

"Here you go! Your first period teacher is mrs spring!" She said and she started giving me directions.

———-

I finally found the class. I knocked on the door. The teacher walked up to the door and opened it. "Hello! Come take a seat wherever you would like." The teacher said with a smile. I returned the smile. I looked up to see Karl. I took a seat next to him.

"Hey. Got moved here to?" He asked. I nodded. "New anything sucks." He stated. He started coloring again in his book. Having a stuffed animal Koala. I smiled.

I looked back at the class. "BaHP." Karl vocal ticed really loudly. He looked at me. I gave him a smile of comfort.

I looked at my schedule.

First: Core classes | r: 204 B: 3 | mrs spring
Second: coding | r: 503 B: 4 | ms Nihachu
Third: music | r: 201 B: 3 | mr soot
LUNCH: | B: 1 |
Fourth: physical education | B: 2 | mrs smith
———-

I focused on the rest of the school day, finding all my classes, and getting ready for lessons. Mrs spring is my favorite teacher. She makes everything thing so easy.

Sapnap picked me up. I put the ox cord in and while I was getting to Spotify, Sapnap started speaking. "Um I have known how much you want to try physical therapy, so...you have it at 5 pm!"

I hugged him. He wasn't driving yet so we were safe. He smiled and returned the hug. Right now it was 3 pm so I had 2 hours.

——

We pulled into the parking lot. The place was huge. No one else was there. "Everyone who goes here have there own times. So you will be the only one." I nodded and smiled.

We walked in. They gave me a quiz just to see what I can and can not do. We didn't start today he just had a interdiction.

We both left happily. "Thank you Sapnap." I said getting into the car.

"No problem dork." He smiled back at me. I gave him the look that I could tell he was joking. Which we established when he was first adopted. He smiled and drove back to the house.