f o u r

"Mila slow down!"
I was running to Ty's black escalade like it was the last rescue boat on the titanic.

"Why are you running so fast?" Ty asked as he jogged behind me. "Because you have to drive me to the mall so I can buy a sexy dress for tonight's party," I looked over my shoulder at his angry face.

"Oh you are not going to that party!" He said increasing his pace. "Oh yes I am," I said smugly. "And who's going to let you come?" He said smirking. "The question isn't who's going to let me, its who's going to stop me." I said smiling deviously. "I'm going to stop you," he said frowning. "Oh TyTy I'd like to see you try," Tyler finally caught up to me and grabbed my arm causing me to face him.

"Mila if you go and a boy takes advantage of you I'd never be able to forgive myself." His eyes were clouded with worry and my usual snarky attitude disappeared.

"Ty I won't let any guy hurt me. I want you to have fun it's your senior year don't worry about me. Live your life, and let me live mine. And don't worry if a boy does hurt me which probably won't happen I will give you permission to........cut his balls off."

The last part made him perk up. "Will you bail me out of jail if I get caught?" He asked hopefully "Of course and we can get cold stone afterwards!" I replied cheerfully. "Ok you can come. Just please don't get too drunk I might need you to drive me home," he looked at me hesitantly. "Ok party boy. Now drive me to the mall so I can pick out a dress!" I said cheerfully. I always got what I wanted when it came to Ty.

"Finnnnneee," he said groaning. I leaped into his car and he lazily collapsed into the front. "Which mall?" He asked clueless. "Duh, the LA mall."
"That totally answered my question," he said sarcastically as he pulled out of the school parking lot.
*
*
*
"What about this one?" I asked holding up a skimpy sleeveless black dress that looked clingy. "I don't care!" Tyler said practically falling asleep in his chair. "Sis we've been here for almost an hour. Just pick a dress already and let's go," he said with annoyance.

I walked up to the dressing rooms and asked if I could try on the dress. "Of course," was the desk girl's reply. She seemed overly perky with her light brown hair and plump lips. She was about my age.

"Ok thanks," I said grabbing my dress and walking to the biggest room. I slowly pulled the fabric up my curvy body carefully so it didn't tear. The dress made my already large boobs look bigger and perfectly defined the shape of my bubble butt.

I walked out of the room and asked the clerk how I looked since my brother was nowhere in sight. "HOLY COWS YOU LOOK AMAZING!" The clerk girl yelled loud enough to catch a group of boys that were passing by's attention. The boys gave me lustful glances and a few gross comments before continuing on their way.

I gave her look of displeasure and she held up her hands in surrender. "Sorry compliment gone wrong," she said with her eyebrows raised. I laughed at her comment and walked back in the dressing room to take off the dress.

I quickly changed back into my regular clothes and found my brother talking to a pretty girl at the stores front. I walked up to them and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Hey have a new friend?" I asked raising my eyebrow at the new girl.

"Oh sorry, this guy just came up to me and started talking about the weather and stuff. I didn't know he was here with anyone," The girl was really pretty with vibrant red hair and magnetizing blue eyes.

I could tell she wasn't a bitch. "Oh no worries I'm just his sister," I said smiling. Her face reddened with embarrassment and Tyler smiled warmly. "Well by Rose can't wait to see you at school tomorrow!" Tyler said smiling brightly. I waved at her as I pulled Ty with me to the register. "She goes to our school?" I asked Ty. "Oh yeah," was his only reply.

After we purchased my amazing dress we headed back to Ty's car. "Ty don't play with her. She seems like a nice girl," I said giving him a warning look. "Aww but playing with girls emotions is so much fun," he said pouting. I punched his shoulder. "You dick," I said as we arrived at his black escalade.
"We're off to our house the wonderful house of the awesome people," The whole ride home Tyler sang a parody of 'Were off to see the wizard,' it was sooo freakin annoying!

Finally we reached our mansion/house. I said a quick thank you to Ty and ran to our front door. Luckily Dad was home so the door was unlocked. I ran up to my room. My feet thumping loudly on the stair case.

"Yay your home," I heard dad say from downstairs. "Yep!" I replied as I grabbed all my beauty equipment and ran to my bathroom.

My hair took an about an hour and my makeup took around thirty minutes. Tyler and Axel (who had arrived to take us to the party) had been waiting for me in the game room for only twenty minutes and had already started to complain. "Hurry up!" Axel voice yelled from across the hallway.

"Beauty takes time!" I yelled back as I put on my finishing touches. My curly hair hung right below my chest. My highlights glimmered in the bathroom lighting. I had used mostly nude makeup except I had put on pale pink lipstick and had done a dark gray smokey eye that made my emerald green eyes pop!

Time for the dress. Slowly and carefully I squeezed my body into the tight dress. Once again my hips were more defined and my breast appeared larger. Nodding in approval at how I looked I stuck on my black pumps and walked to the game room.

When I entered the room the lights were dim. "No no NO! You fucktard I would've totally beat you!" I heard Ty scream. "No like I told you I'm the best at call of duty," Axels voice was a menacing reminder of his existence. Finally I saw them huddled in front of the flatscreen TV which was the only light source in the room.

I flipped on the light switch that was right next to me. "Guys I'm ready lets go!" I yelled at the boys annoyed faces. Well Ty's face was annoyed Assholes mouth was busy hanging wide open in shock. His lust filled eyes roamed over every inch of my body. Like always they lingered in my chest.

Axel elbowed Ty in the gut which caused Ty to turn to him with a questioning expression. "Tyler she looks so hot how do you not want to make out with her?" Asshole seemed to be in some sort of trance.

"Axel she's my fucking sister," Ty punched him on the shoulder lightly. "Oh yah," that seemed to break Asshole out of his trance.

"Ok....let's go," I said starting my way down our narrow steps. Axel was right behind me and I could see from the corner of my eye that he was staring at my ass. "Stop looking down there perv," I said as I purposefully teased him by swaying my hips. "Stop! Your torturing me Spark!" I could see him struggling to not touch me.

I walked to the front door and heard Tyler yell goodbye to dad. We walked out the front door and I jumped in the front seat of Ty's black escalade. "Hey I called shotgun!" Axel said frowning. "No, no you didn't." I replied. "Well if you could read minds you'd know," he said scoffing. "Well I can't so it doesn't count."

The drive was short. Turns out Isaac only lived two blocks away. When we arrived I could see why my brother wanted me to stay at home. Boys and girls made out on the lawn. Plastic red cups that most likely held alcohol layed everywhere and rap music played from somewhere inside the house.

"This is going to be so much fun," I heard Asshole say somewhere behind me. "Yes, yes it is," my brother responded. Hopefully I won't be the chaperone home.
I thought as we approached the chaotic, sweat smelling house.
_________________________
Hopefully you liked this long chapter. I definitely enjoyed writing it. The next chapter will have a twist I promise!!
Please comment and vote!

Teenfic101
______________________