Chapter Twenty Nine (SMUT)

Authors note:
Warning this chapter is going to be pure smut, so feel free to skip because there will be no additional plot.

Also important A/N at the end so please read it xx

Grace's POV

I realised that Hannah's phone wasn't in her bag so I looked around the room and saw it on her bedside table. I quickly grabbed the devise and headed in to the living room, towards Hannah.

I placed the phone down onto the coffee table and sat down next to Hannah. "Dude, have you changed the bedsheets since she was here?" I asked Hannah, not wanting to get into a bed that my girlfriend had had sex with another woman in.

"Yeah, and I've showered. I'm clean of Swike." She replied.

"Hannah, I think I'm ready." I said, in almost a whisper.

"Ready for what, Gracie?"

"I want you. I know that you're the one I want to spend my life with. I want to go all the way. I trust you." I said, gaining a bit of confidence and speaking slightly louder.

"Okay, honey. Shall we let it happen naturally or do you want to plan when our first time happens?" Hannah asked with a caring smile.

"If it naturally happens tonight, then the first option. If we can plan it to be tonight then the second option." Hannah smiled at me. Just the thought of having sex with Hannah Hart was turning me on.

"Okay Gracie, would you like to relax now and go to the bedroom later or are you ready now?" I could tell that Hannah was getting turned on too from the way she was fidgeting and the way that she was looking at me.

To respond to her question I grabbed her hand and dragged her back into the bedroom.

Hannah's POV

I followed Grace into the bedroom. "Um, Hannah, I've never done this before." She said, staring at her own feet.

"It's okay, I'll show you. And don't be nervous, if you want me to stop just say so whenever, okay? I love you." I told her in a caring tone.

She nodded in response and I proceeded to lie her down upon our bed, before climbing on top of her and kissing her.

After a while our kiss became quite heated and full of passion. I pulled my head up slightly before kissing down her jawline and kissing her neck. I tried a few different spots before I got the noise I was looking for. Grace groaned when I found her sensitive spot and I left a mark upon the area to show that she is mine.

After leaving the red and purple mark I started to nibble and suck on her earlobe gently, causing her to moan again.

I grabbed her hands and sat her up, with me still sat on her lap, and kissed her once again while tugging the bottom hem of her shirt. "May I?" I asked breathlessly. Grace nodded in response and I slowly pulled the piece of cloth over her head.

"Should I...?" She nervously asked, indicating at my tank top. I smiled at her cuteness and nodded in response.

She grabbed the hem and repeated my previous actions until both of our shirts were in a little pile on the floor.

I got off of Grace's lap, and sat beside her on the bed, telling her to lay back down. Luckily she was wearing sweat pants which were easy to slip off, and they were soon added to our little pile on the floor.

This time she didn't ask and just leaned forward to unbutton my jeans before I slipped them off completely.

Grace's POV