Chapter Ten

Authors note: Okay, long story short; I wrote a really good, long chapter that I really liked and then I accidentally deleted the whole thing. I had to quickly wright this chapter to summarise what happened in the forever lost chapter. It's really late at night and I have to get up at 6am for school tomorrow so sorry if it's short. Thanks.

Troyes POV

I got off the plane and turned my phone on. It buzzed with a text from Tyler telling me where to meet him. I went and collected my suitcases and rushed to the room Tyler was waiting in. I was so excited to tell The Holy Trinity about Troyler. I saw Tyler and ran towards him.

Tyler's POV

I was watching the door, waiting for Troye to pass through. I heard an announcement about 10 minutes ago saying that his plane had landed. It's just a matter of minutes until I see him for the first time in six months. A few minutes later I see him enter the room. His face lit up when he saw me. He ran up to me and kissed me. I kissed him back but knew we were going to be late to meet the others so grabbed one of his suitcases and walked him to the car. We didn't stop taking all the way. I put his bags in the boot and drove to the Nandos where we were meeting the girls.
We finally arrived about 10 minutes late. I didn't care though - I was just glad to finally be here.
"Are you ready to tell them?" I asked Troye.
"Yeah - I'm so excited. I know they will be so happy for us!" Troye replied. He seemed very excited to say the least.
"Let's go do this." I said as I walked into the Nandos, spotting them sat a table by the window. We walked over and hugged everyone, saying hello to each other.
"Hey guys? Can I tell you something?" I asked.
"Sure thing, Ty!" Hannah said
"Well..." I began but was interrupted by Troye saying "Me and Tyler are dating!"
"Wait really? That's so cute!" Mamrie said.
"How long?" Grace asked
"6 months. Since VidCon." I told her. We shortly decided to get some food and after that we just went around the town for a while.