Chapter Twenty Two

Grace's POV

We all hopped in the car. Hannah was driving and I sat in the passenger seat next to her. In the back, Mamrie was sat in the middle with the others each side of her, her hands interlocked with Chester's. Hannah pulled up at the food place we were going to. We all ordered the usual and chatted away as we ate. My mind was blurred though. It was full with other, more important subjects.

Hannah's POV

We were sat at a booth in the back corner of the place. Grace sat against the wall, and I was opposite her. Then there was Mames and Chester next to Grace which left Swike to sit next to me. It was pretty good because I was rubbing my foot up and down Grace's leg, with no shoes on as I had slipped them off under the table, often reaching her upper inner thigh. But at the same time I was squeezing Swike's thigh or occasionally her butt cheek. And the best part about it, Grace was completely oblivious. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt Grace but I couldn't help my sexual attraction to Sarah. Grace was happy and that's all I wanted. She wouldn't find out. Like we said; our little secret. After the meal, me and Grace dropped everyone home before heading home ourselves. We entered the front door and settled down on the sofa for a bit before Grace had to go pack. I really love Grace.

Authors note:
Ooooohhhhh what was Grace thinking about? Tell me what you think and you might find out soon. More swarto hahahahaha.