Chapter Twenty Three

Authors note:
Thanks to everyone for voting! It means a lot! And commenting, I try to reply to all comments that are left but a lot of the time now it's just people telling me that if I don't stop the swarto then they are going to kill me. So, yay! (It's all good, not serious death threats!). I came on here a minute ago to find like 25 notifications of people voting and commenting so thank you! Anyway I love you all and do you want to follow me on Tumblr? If you want to know my Tumblr then comment saying you do and I'll leave it in the next chapter.

Grace's POV

After about half an hour of laying on the sofa, with Hannah's head rested on my chest, I slowly lifted her head and stood up.
"Where ya goin'?" Hannah asked
"Remember? I've got to pack to go to moms." I smiled at her, cheerfully.
"How long till she's gonna be here?"
"Uh, 'bout 20 minutes." I replied.
"Okay." And with that I walked out of the room and into the bedroom, and pulled out my suitcase from under the bed. I got a few different outfits together, as I was only going for a few days and then gathered my underwear and other toiletries. After I had put all the essentials in, I reopened my underwear draw and reached to the back, pulling out a little leather black box and placing it under my jeans, in my suitcase.

Hannah's POV

After about 15 minutes Grace walked back into the living room, where I was sat. She had showered and I assumed packed her bag. She came back over and sat with me. About 2 minutes later the doorbell went and Grace hopped up to answer it. I followed and said 'hi' to her mom. I then got her bag from on the bed and placed it by the front door where the two ladies were chatting. Grace's mom took the bag and put it in the boot of her car. While she was doing this I said my goodbyes to Grace.
"I'm gonna miss you, babe." I said, lovingly, to Grace.
"I'm gonna miss you too. But I'll be back in 4 days. Think about it; it's Saturday now and I'll be back by Tuesday. It's not that long." She smiled at me reassuringly.
"I'm gonna be so lonely without you here." I said as convincingly as possible. I didn't want to let on that I was gonna have someone round to replace her.
"You'll be fine. I'll be back before you know it. See ya babe."
"Bye." I replied, as she headed towards her car.

Authors note:
I'm actually pissed off because I wrote this chapter yesterday but I deleted it accidentally. It's 11pm and I'm so tired but I wanted to rewrite this chapter for you guys so you could have something. :) love ya :). (Also thanks to everyone for voting and commenting and following me. I see a lot of writers asking for their readers to do this stuff but I never have and you still do it. I love you guys.)