6. With or Without

The next day :

Hera and Hermes went to the club, holding hands. They walked inside and everyone was on one knee for Hera.

Hermes - *whispers* Why is everyone kneeling?

Hera - *whispers* there kneeling for me . . . the Queen *chuckles*

Hermes - as they should *smiles*

Hermes then kissed Hera.

30 minutes later :

Hera - *shouts* Shut up . . . and welcome to the annual Switchblades vs. Tattoos, now if you don't know who I am then . . . you're an asshole and I'm Hera Washington! LEADER of the Switchblades but who cares for titles right *smirked*

Cole - *shouts* I'm Cole Grimes, leader of the Tattoos, and today the Tattoos will destroy the Switchblades *chuckles*

Hera - and once again you're underestimating my character *looks at Cole* don't forget, we have always won, this year won't be any different *walks away*

Hera went to her group and Cole went to his group. The games were starting and the first event was "Know thy enemy" which meant a switchblade and a tattoo must fight each other until one of them won, whichever team won three times won that challenge and whoever won had to battle the next opponent. There are gonna be three challenges. Hera volunteered to be first and she wanted to fight Cole so she could finally shut him up and prove that she was the true Queen and doesn't need anyone to help her.

Hera - you and me . . . Cole *smirked*

Hermes - *whispers to Morgan* What is she doing?

Morgan - *whispers* she's taking one for the team which proves she is the true Queen

Cole - you sure about this babe? *smirked*

Hera - don't call me that if you know what's good for you

Cole was becoming cocky and thought he could beat Hera. Cole took a swinge but he missed and Hera grabbed his arm with one hand and hit his stomach with the other.

10 minutes later :

Cole grunts as he falls to the floor. Hera was breathing heavily and didn't have a single bruise from Cole but Cole on the other hand had bruises and when Hera was done it was clear who won the fight.

Hera - wow . . . *chuckles* that was a work out *laughs* . . . whos' next ?

Hermes - me!

Hermes walked up to Hera but before he stepped into the battling circle, Morgan grabbed his arm and held him from fighting Hera.

Morgan - you're making a big mistake!

Hermes - I want to be a switchblade! isn't this the way to do it?

Hera - Morgan . . . let him through *smirked*

Hermes stepped into the circle and Hera was secretly excited because Hermes wanted to be in her gang but she was scared that he might get himself killed.

Hera - *shouts* listen up . . . we have fresh blood *smiles* now . . . we are doing the annual Switchblade vs. Tattoo so what should we do? normally with a newcomer . . . I . . . the leader beats the shit out of them to join so I will do but it won't count as a win

Hera then went up to Hermes and started to beat the shit out of him and cause him to throw up blood. Hermes got on his knees.

Hera - welcome to the gang *laughs*