six

Elizabeth's pov

I woke up with Ashton spooning me. We were in my warm cozy bed after a long long day yesterday. It had been a month since I told my friends and the Calum, Luke and Michael or even my parents don't know I'm pregnant! But today was the day Ashton and I were telling or friends, and both of our parents.

Ashtons pov

When I woke up my amazing girlfriend and I were cuddling. Damn I love her. Lizzy and I were telling more people she was pregnant. I wasn't scared about the boys but my parents are a different story. They don't even like me staying at Elizabeth's house. They like her and all but they miss their "sweet little kid".

|30 minutes later|

Elizabeth's pov

I decided if I was going to tell more people I should actually look good. I moved Ashtons fluffy hair out of the way to kiss his forehead, but he just ended up pulling me back into bed. He grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him for a long passionate morning make out session. Damn I love him.

When I finally got out of bed I walked to my walk in closet and grabbed a pair of leggings, a lavender v-neck t-shirt, a lime green thong, a black tank top and a bright pink push up bra considering I have very small boobs.
Ashton was falling back asleep so I just changed in my room.

"Holy shit Lizzy you're hot" Ashton muttered. I immediately covered my boobs and slid on my leggings because they were at my knees.
"Ashton! " I screamed as my face turned bright red in embarrassment.
"Baby come here..." Ashton called lifting to blanket and taking his plaid pajama pants off. I made my way across my room and jumped in to bed. Ashton slid my leggings off and started to lean in to kiss me. He rubbed his tongue against my teeth asking for access. I instantly let his tongue into my mouth and began to unclip my bra. Ashton pulled away and helped me take my bra off.

"Ashton c'mon I have to get ready" I said as I pulled away "don't get me wrong it was great but this is a big day babe. I love you" I walked away and put my clothes on.... again.

After I put makeup on and made Ashton get ready we left to tell the boys. Once we got to Luke's house all the boys were there playing video games. Olivia was kissing Luke's neck and Lo was sitting on Calums lap learning to play whatever they were playing.

"Hey dumbasses we need to talk. " Ashton rudely said. They all put down their controllers sensing he had something serious to say.

"Hey guys..." I said before Ashton could spit out another word.

"Lizzy is pregnant..." Ashton managed to say.

"Damn pullout game weak" Michael chuckled

" Fuck you Michael. You're a douche bag. " I said and walked out of the room.

__________
hey could you guys check out my best friends fanfic? it's called Please Stay Forever With Me by @laurenroush thanks so much!
__________