eleven

The doctor came in and told Ashton and I our baby was healthy and we could take our baby boy Liam home. He was so precious. My mother and father couldn't keep their eyes off of Liam. They knew we would be great parents. And I knew it too. But now i started to wonder.... Will Ashton propose? I didn't want to have a kid with Ashton and never get married... I decided to let the thought go so I would not get frustrated.

Finally I got out of that awful hospital. It felt so good to be in a car, to breathe fresh air. Ashton opened the back door for Liam and I. Ashton already knew I was going to sit with my sweet baby boy. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.
"Here babe, be careful" Ashton said leading me into the car. I buckled his car seat in and played with his tiny precious fingers on the short drive home.
"Ashton, thank you. " I said
"For?" Ash asked
"For making me the luckiest girl in the world" I replied putting a smile on his face. When we got home Liam was sound asleep. I strolled to the front door with Ashton following. He took out his key and....
"SUPRISE!!!" All of my friends yelled. I really am the luckiest girl.
"Thanks guys! But Liam is sleeping" I said gesturing to be quiet.
They all bought pizzas and pop. I was so hungry after basically starving because of the dreadful hospital food. I ended up eating 5 pieces. We had a lot of fun and just hung out. That night, surprisingly Liam went right to bed. He was so perfect.

I ended the perfect day with a goodnight kiss from Ashton. The 2nd perfect boy in my life.