nine

-6 Months later-

Elizabeth's p.o.v.

My baby was expected on July 5 and it is July 1. Any day now my baby could be here. Me and Ashton chose not to know the gender because we like surprises. Last week we bought baby clothes and got clothes from a baby shower. We got a crib and made my babies room in my house considering Ashton is there 24/7.

Ashton's p.o.v.
The baby was expect very soon. I have to be honest I am scared. Lizzy seems to be okay in fact she's excited. She's going to be an amazing mother. But on the other hand the father might not be too good...

Elizabeth's p.o.v.
That night I was craving pizza so Ashton ordered a pizza and we watched Prison Break on Netflix. We made it to season 2. I was having big stomach pains. Ashton thought my water was breaking. I held my big stomach and managed to curl up in a ball. That always made my stomach feel better.
"Babe are you okay?" Ashton asked me worriedly.
"I'm in a lot of pain Ash, more then usual. " I replied clenching my teeth.
"Maybe you should go ask your mom what it feels like when your.. you know, water breaks" Ashton told me. I agreed and walked down the hall to the master bedroom where my parents were sleeping. I walked right in and shook my mom a little so she would wake up. She squinted her eyes and asked if my water had broken. I told her I was in a lot of pain and then asked what it feels like.
"So what should it f-f- feel like" I asked as I started to tear up.
"You will have some contractions then you will feel a slight pop and a trickle of water. " She explained. I thanked her and when back to my room. I tried going to sleep but I was in so much pain! Then.. pop. My water had broke.
"My water just broke!! Ashton, mom, dad!" I screamed. Ashton picked me up and took me to the car. My parents hopped in and we were off. My mind was spinning. I, Elizabeth Caster, was having a baby, at 16 years old.