{1}

Blood poured into her mouth as she held her neck after a woman bit into it and ripped out a part of her neck leaving her almost dead as her venom started to travel through Feather slowly.
Charlie laid beside her with his head ripped off and a lake of blood around him.
A coven of vampires had gone into the swan house to find Bella but found her father and sister instead.
"Your so pretty doll, I can't wait to see if you survive," said the vampire as she sat on Feather's bed while looking through her phone.
Feather cried as the most agonising pain filled her.
"Awe poor baby, the venom is kicking in.
Your little sister will be in awe of you when you wake up after being known as a dead body doll" said the vampire.
Feather's mind went blurry as blood poured down her face.
She tried to scream but nothing was coming out of her heart got slower and slower.
The vampire walked over and stood on Feather's throat before crushing her throat to instantly kill her.
"This is what happens when a bunch of little vampires kill my friends," said the vampire before running out of the house.

Hours passed as Bella walked into the house after being attacked by the coven that Edward was hunting.
All she wanted was to be with Charlie and Feather.
"Dad, Feather.
You guys home?" Bella said as Edward and Alice came into the house to protect all three of them.
"Feather?!" said Vella as she walked upstairs.
"Do you smell that?" said Alice as she looked at Edward.
"Blood, BELLA WAIT!" said Edward.
He walked to Bella who was looking around.
"I don't understand they were both here when we left," said Bella.
"They went to mine," said Edward.
"Your lying, Edward," said Bella.
Bella walked to Feather's room and opened the door to see Feather and Charlie dead with blood covering the room.
"No, no please," said Bella as she looked at Feather.
"Bella," said Edward.
"They're dead, oh god they're dead.
This is my fault" said Bella as she knelt down beside Feather as she started to sob.
"This isn't your fault," said Edward.
Bella sobbed "Please Feather, please wake up," said Bella.
Feather had always been there.
When Edward left she came to Italy with Bella.
She protected Bella and when Feather needed her she wasn't there.
"I need you, please don't leave me" Bella sobbed.
"Oh god," said Alice.
"A vampire did this, I still smell her," said Edward.
"We have to tell the Volturi," said Alice knowing that the vampires they were hunting were starting to kill humans without shame.
They left the bodies and now people were starting to question things.
"No, once they see that Bella's still human they'll kill her.
I won't let her get hurt" said Edward.
"It's not your decision, Feather and Charlie are two of a hundred dead bodies," said Alice.
Edward looked at Bella as she continued to cry over Feather's dead body.
"We will talk about this later, for now we need to take the bodies.
No one can know about this" said Edward.
Bella looked at Feather "I'm sorry, im so sorry" she sobbed before Edward grabbed her to comfort her.
This would end in a war.
It was inevitable.