{6}

Days passed as Feather sat on the forest ground with ten deer around her as she drained the eleventh.
She craved humans but she couldn't with the Cullen's so close.
Caius had expressed his feelings about her being weak but there was nothing that they could do.
She raised from the dear as blood covered her lips.
Her red and gold eyes shined in the sunlight as her skin shimmered.
She felt euphoric as the Volturi guard watched her.
Her blood lust impressed them as she had more of it than a regular newborn.
"You should downsize your portions," said Edward.
She sunk back into the deer as her animalistic side craved more.
"I can't stop myself, let me burn this stage off before you start raving about how much blood im consuming," she said before standing up.
She looked at him "I guess im still used to the old Feather, the Feather that wouldn't hurt anyone" said Edward.
"I can't help this, im trying to keep myself fed so I don't attack Bella or any other human that is still alive in Forks," said Feather.
"I still prefer your human self," said Edward.
"So do a lot of people, everyone in your family has said that to me and then there's bella who I can tell can't look at me without showing fear in her eyes.
I am trying Edward" she said.
Edward looked at her "Keep feeding, once this coven comes to us looking for a fight you'll need the strength" said Edward.
"Edward, what are you trying to do to me?
I'm still trying to adjust that I am not dead at least not fully so please for the love of god do not belittle me.
I didn't choose this because if I had a choice I would still be human" said Feather.
Edward walked away "Edward" she said.
"What?" he said.
"Just so you know I've been holding myself back while everything in my mind is telling me trip out your spine," she said before running into the house.
Edward looked at the deer she left "You're losing her" said Jane.
"Why do you care?" Edward said.
"When this all ends she won't question coming to Italy with Caius," said Jane as she dreamed of having Feather around.
She enjoyed being around her.
Edward looked at her "She won't go with him, she has a family here" said Edward.
"She saw her father dead beside her and now her sister fears her.
I would say the Volturi is better suited for her" said Demetri.
Edward knew he was right.
Feather was mated to Caius as he knew Caius wouldn't leave without her.
"Face it Edward, the Feather you knew is gone," said Jane.
"That can still change," said Edward.
"We'll see," said Alec.
The guard craved her.
Feather could finally be the queen that isn't locked away.
Jane wanted a friend and the other a wanted to queen that didn't sit in a tower and listen to orders.