{3}

Feather laid in a drawer inside the hospital morgue as she stayed in complete darkness inside her mind and dead body.
The pain was gone and her heart wasn't beating and it hadn't since she died in her bedroom.
Suddenly her eyes broke open.
She looked around before beginning to freak out.
She was dead.
That vampire killed her.
Why was she alive?
She touched the walls of the drawer she was in as she took unnecessary deep panicked breaths.
She didn't know what had happened only that she died and now was alive.
She looked at her feet before moving her body down the drawer.
She kicked the door open and watched as it flew across the room.
That was the first red flag.
She got out and looked around to see that she was in a morgue.
She was dead.
This all wasn't an illusion.
She walked to the files and searched them until finding her name.
She read through her file to see the body chart that the hospital staff did when she came to the hospital in a body bag.
She had a broken leg, a stab wound on her torso, bruises covering her body and a chunk of her neck missing with teeth marks around it.
She looked around for any reflective surface but there was any.
She looked at her skin as she stood there completely naked.
There were no bruises, no stab wound and her leg wasn't broken.
She felt her neck and felt nothing.
She was completely healed.
Suddenly a nurse came in with a body.
Feather looked at the woman as she froze.
"Oh my god," said the nurse.
Feather looked at her as the nurse trembled.
Suddenly a burning hunger entered Feather's body causing her throat to burn.
She suddenly was in front of the nurse before grabbing her.
How did she move that fast?
The questions ran around her head as an animalistic thrust took over causing her to rip the nurse's neck causing her to scream.
Feather attached her teeth to the nurse's neck causing the nurse's blood to fall into her mouth.
She dug her teeth more into the nurse as her hand covered the nurse's mouth so she couldn't scream.
She then broke from the nurse to see that she was dead and that when she realised what had happened to her.
She was a vampire.
She dropped the nurse before looking at the corpse.
She had to hide the body.
She looked around before finding chemicals that she knew could melt skin.
She could then destroy the bones.
She took the body and took off her clothes before she ripped the nurse apart before used the chemical.
Once the skin was gone she crushed the bones with her hands until they were finer than sand.
Feather cleaned her face then got dressed and threw the bones out of the window.
She walked out of the morgue and rushed past everyone as the thirst came back.
She walked outside to see the moon shining on the cars.
She walked further away from the hospital as she tried to think.
She was a vampire.
She was dead but not dead at the same time.
As her mind spun she thought about bella.
What would she think if Feather was there again?
She didn't even know if Bella saw her.
Everything was a blur after her heart stopped and the venom took over.