Chapter 2

❀✿❀✿❀

❀✿❀✿❀

"Hyung, I advise you to quit fortune-telling." Jungwon sighed. "Why?" Heeseung glanced at him confused. "You liked it until now..." Heeseung pouted as he stopped scrolling on his phone.

"Well, you were right about the confession..." Jungwon sighed. "Oh?" Heeseung proudly smiled. "Who was it this time?" Heeseung glanced at him curiously. "Another girl?" He asked.

Jungwon shook his head at that. "Was it a boy?" Heeseung widened his eyes at that. Jungwon sighed. "Yeah..."

Out of all of the people him...

"Do I perhaps know him?" Heeseung asked. He probably already knows... Jungwon bit his lip at that. "Was it Jay-ah?" Heeseung suddenly asked.

Jungwon gasped at that question. He wanted to say something, but couldn't. "So, it was..." Heeseung sighed. "I told him to not take risks because I had a feeling that he was going to get hurt, but-" Heeseung was soon to be interrupted by Jungwon. "But, you didn't know that it was going to be me..." Jungwon added as he let himself fall on the bed. "That'd be about it..." Heeseung shrugged.

"I've got a feeling that someone is going to come into our lives sooner or later..." Heeseung confessed. "Yeah...?" Jungwon bit his lip at that.

"Who do you think that might be?" Jungwon asked. "Who knows, maybe a person who might make Jay happy," Heeseung said as he grinned at Jungwon while Jungwon felt an unpleasant feeling in his stomach.

❀❀❀❀✿

Dinosaurs

Penguin:
Omg I just bumped into a person who is hella cute lol

Heeteller:
I wonder who that might be 🤔

SunShine:
Hyung you stay quiet, you already know who he is I bet ;-;

Penguin:
Weirdly, Jay-ah didn't comment anything 🤨

AngwyJay:
Shut up 🙄

Penguin:
There you are bestie :)

What is that person's name?

Penguin:
Oh, Won is online

I REPEAT YANG JUNGWON IS ONLINE!?

SunShine:
Hyung calm down😂😂😂

Heeteller:
I agree with Sunoo hahaha