Chapter 4 : First Ally

A few years ago, Error opened a portal to UnderFell after a bad fight against Ink. He was badly hurt, it's better to stay low in that AU especially when injured. His arm was broken almost torn away but with adrenaline and chock, it didn't hurt. He knew Fell and his brother wouldn't be here and burglaries are an everyday occurance here.

Error laugh to himself, you would think a world like UnderFell wouldn't hide the second key under the rug, right ? But alas, Error took the key under the rug and entered without trouble, he went strait for the cabinet, to Error chocolate is the only remedy he ever need. But as he was about to leave, his vision blurred, his arm suddenly hurt like hell, he wanted to scream in agony but his voice didn't seem to work, his body felt incredibly heavy and the world became black as he hit the ground.

Error woke up in a bed his arm in a hand-made sling, his other wounds bandage up. He was puzzled, how did he end up here ? He looked around, the room felt warm contrasting the stone cold wall, old curtains stitch together were covering the windows. On an old night stand was his jacket and the chocolate he had stolen from Underfell. He got up, put his jacket on shoving the chocolate in his pockets and pushed the heavy door.

Error was on some kind of balcony above a giant entrance. A castle ? Error had never seen that location anywhere in any other AU. He walked to the stairs, the floor creaking under him, the old stairs were noisy only stopping when he reached the bottom floor. Error noticed how old the castle truly was, was someone fixing it but who ? He turned around and under the stairs stood a big heavy wooden door, curious, Error tried to push it open but it was to heavy, he complained to himself and finally used his magic to opened it.

Error : "That shit is heavy even with magic." he muttered under his breath.

He entered the room and looked around, on his right was some kind of leaving room with big old couches, on the left was an open door with kitchen counters. There was definitely some one living here, Error was sure of it.

Nightmare : "Hello." Error jumped turning around and summoning a blaster.

Error : "STAY THE FUCK BACK !!!"

Nightmare : "Whoa ! Whoa ! Calm down !"

Error : "Who are you ?"

Nightmare : "The guy that didn't let you get killed in Underfell."

Error forced himself to calm down making the blaster disappeared, his guts was telling him to not make an enemy out of him.

Error : "What's your name ?"

Nightmare : "Nightmare. What about you ?"

Error : "Error..."

Nightmare could fell Error's agitation and kept his distance just in case.

Error : "Why did you help me ? Don't you know who I am ?"

Nightmare : "Because I could. Wait. Don't you know who I am ?" a few seconds of silence.

Error : "I destroy AU's never heard of me ?"

Nightmare : "Oh, you are the guy who constantly fight with the paintbrush weirdo."

Error : "Yeah that's Ink he protects AU's. But seriously who are you ? You must be quite strong if you can teleport across universes."

Nightmare : "I'm just Nightmare, nobody important."

Nightmare crossed his arms in disconfort, there were no point pushing the conversation futher. Where had Error heard that name before ?

Error : "Ok... Thanks for the help. I will go now, see you around..." And Error teleported away.