Chapter 6 : The Queen

Dust has been working for Nightmare for a few weeks now, mostly stealing or finding someone. Recently more contract to kill humans have been arriving and Dust was far from being stable enough to do this. Nightmare knew witch AU to look for, he walked in the kitchen where Dust was eating.

Nightmare : "Dust I will be gone today, do not forget to complete your contracts."

Dust : "Ok boss, I won't forget."

Nightmare turned around and teleported.

Nightmare arrived in the AU, the snow crunched under his feet as he walked to the monster with the most negativity. He stopped at the edge of the tree, carefully looking at the skeleton with a cracked skull, his axe resting against the wooden wall. His negativity was high from stress, pressure and worry. Nightmare has been observing for a while, that particular Sans leaded the hole town, the other monsters feelt like he was there only defence against there tyrant of a Queen. If he hadn't told them to eat humans, they would have starved to death, no wonder he had start smoking and looked like he hadn't sleep in days, less and less humans were falling and monsters were starving again. Nighmare could feel his overwhelming desperation, the monsters were harrasing him for a solution and Papyrus was starving too.

Nightmare took a deep breath and walked towards Sans, he raised his head with suspicion.

Sans : "Who are you ?"

Nightmare : "I'm Nightmare."

Sans : Never saw you here. Where ya' from ?"

Nightmare : "Not from the underground."

Sans : "No monsters live outside the barrier and you don't smell like a head-dog."

Nightmare : "I never said I was from the surface."

Sans : "He he he. You think I'm stupid don't you ?"

Nightmare : "What do you mean ?" Sans grabbed his axe with a sinister look

Sans : "You work for that Bitch Queen."

Nightmare : "I don't bow to anyone, royalty or not."

Sans got closer, bringing the axe to Nightmares neck, he tried to be as calm as he could.

Sans : "I'm going to ask you one last time. Who are you ?"

Nightmare : "A guy from another universe."

Sans : "Oh, really ?" he said with sarcasm

Nightmare : "Yes. I want to offer you a job."

Sans : "What ?" he said with surprise, that conversation turned around real quick.

Nightmare : "You heard me."

Sans : "Don't make me laugh, why would I need a job ?"

Nightmare : "It's a special job, suited for you."

Sans : "He he he. How is it special ?"

Nightmare : "I need someone to kill or made disappeared a bunch of humans. You can keep them, your brother and townfolks need those more." Sans was surprise but keep his composure.

Sans : "What ? You want me to take your word for it and trust a stranger ?"

Nightmare : "Your the one holding an axe to my neck, remember ?"

Sans glared into Nightmare eyes with suspicion but it was clear he was thinking about it.

Nightmare : "How about you do a trial ? Do one contract and then you tell me."

Sans was silent, unconsciously lowering the axe, he was very intrested but he was still looking for a trap in this contract, all he needed was one more puch.