May 16, 2018

Oj woke himself up around 1am to go gather the cure. Over the month people have gotten sicker and sicker. Testube says it might not die down for another three or four months. She says it might be a parasite. The cure has been working, so a parasite is the least of his worries. The only problem is, they were on their last bottle, and more people were getting the condition each day. He's going to have to keep up the murders. He agreed to himself that he will keep this up, but there's one thing. He would not kill paper. Paper is his best friend; he checks up on him every day.

That night they did their checkups again, just for good measure. They had to throw out suitcase, who had caught the sickness a week ago.

During her funeral the next day, Lightbulb noticed paintbrushes grave. "When did they die?"

"It was at night; I woke up and decided to check up on them. They died quicker than anyone... it was weird." OJ mentioned

"Why'd you check up on them? They didn't seem sick..." She said

Lightbulb turned around and went back to the funeral.

Later that day OJ thought checking up on her would probably be a good idea. He went over to her room on the second floor. She was crying on her bed. "What's wrong lightbulb?" He asked. She looked up from her hands and wipes her tears. "It's... Paintbrush... Why could they have died? Why didn't I realize until now? They were healthy... someone had to have killed them or something... if only Mephone was still here, maybe he could've brought them back." Lightbulb began crying again. OJ was worried that Mephone would turn up again for at least a few seconds, but then he remembered nobody got mephone's battery, they just kind of rid of his body in a lake. Nobody knew where Mepad and Toilet went after that.

He walked over to her bed. He sat down next to her, and she hugged him. She cried for at least an hour, and OJ stayed there with her. She cried and sobbed, and he just sat there and held her. About an hour later, and about 20 minutes of comforting, he was able to leave her room. 

"Is she... okay?" Knife asked from around the corner. OJ turned around to see him leaning on the wall. He was  there to enter Lightbulb's room next.

"She's really bummed out right now..."  OJ sighed.

Knife rolled his eyes. "Tch. Bummed out? She's completely depressed man." He said.

Knife walked into the room, pushing OJ aside.

"God, I hate him..." OJ muttered as he walked down to his room. He sat down at his desk, grabbed a pile of papers, and booted up the d computer he kept in his room.

"Hey, OJ? Lightbulb wants to hang up a painting. Can she?" Paper asked, peeking through the door.

"Sure. Whatever."

Paper walked over and pulled up a chair next to him.
"What's up, OJ? You seem down." Paper asked.

OJ slammed his fists onto the desk, sending papers flying everywhere.
"WHAT DO YOU THINK IS WRONG?!" He shouted, "Sorry... it's just this damn mini-pandemic that formed here is just... stressing me out."

Paper tried to plaster on a smile. "B-but people are getting better! Not all hope is lost!" He stammered.
Paper decided to then leave, to try not to bother him anymore.

~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter took forever to get out! I was really busy with theatre and track stuff (also motivation problems and sadness) life's been a bit tricky lately.

But I'll be trying to send out more chapters on a regular basis!