Chapter Fifteen

❀✎ᝰ. So I have heard that Izana and Kakucho stayed in an abandoned nursing center not an orphanage. But because I have wrote Orphanage for the past chapter. The story will continue as it was. In this fanfic I will make it look like it's only the three of them who is left on that Orphanage. Thank you! I hope you understand.

====

@ Orphanage.

"Psst. Y/N-chan. What are you doing? Go and fight for yourself. Don't let those bullies bring you down!" Izana. A little boy shouted to a little Y/N lying on the ground. Full of bruises, and her white skin that complements the snow irritated the young Izana even more.

"Look at you lying on that snow field. You look like a doormat that everyone can easily get their foots stepped on you." He said with a dark expression. His light lavender eyes filled with pity and disgust.

"Stand up, Y/n. I don't want to see you looking so miserable like that." Young Izana muttered as he pull the Young Y/n up. Her face is covered with snow. Her tears melting them up as she sob louder seeing the look on Izana's face.

"You have to be brave, Y/n. Time will come and you'll be alone." He said. His eyes held no emotions. The young girl nodded her head, her small hands wiping every stain of tears on her blushing face.

"Clean yourself up." He demanded as if like a King to his little princess. The young Y/n immediately run inside the quite house and make her way to the bathroom.

Her small body formed a ball inside the bathtub. The water filling is all the sound you'd hear and her heavy sighs.

"Brother Izana. You won't ever leave me right?" She asks as if the boy would hear her.
----

After her long stay at the bathtub she decided to finish bathing and get dressed. After making herself look presentable she stepped out of the room and walk her to way another room.

"Kaku." Her sweet voice called out to the little boy beside the window. Watching as the snow drops to the ground. And how it covers the once green grass.

"Hmm? Do you need something?" Little Kakucho questioned. The young girl went inside and sat on the bed. Close to Kakucho. Two young eyes filled with loneliness, curiosity, love but somehow empty meet each other. The silence between them is unbreakable until the Young Kakucho spoke.

"Are you thinking of the old couples who came here and told you they are your real family?" He spoked. He stand up and walks to where Y/n is seating. He lifted the chair behind him and sat on it, so he was sitting in front of her. His two hands reached out to Y/n's cheeks.

"If you go with them. It's fine, Y/n. They are your real family after all. And us? We will be fine." He assures the young Y/n holding both of her cheeks on his warm hands. The young girl seems to enjoy the warm as she closes her eyes feeling the heat.

"No. I'm gonna stay here. I want to be with you two." She answered. Her tears fell that makes young Kakucho scratch the back of his head.

"Your tears are like waterfall. They keep on falling non-stop." He jokily said that makes the young girl giggles. He wiped her tears for her and held her hand.

"Come on let's have some soup. And we'll play outside."

======

"No I don't want to go!" The young girl screams.

"Please, let her stay here." Kakucho pleaded the two ladies that operates the Orphanage but they doesn't seem to care at all.

"We have to go. Lady Y/n. Your real parents are waiting for you back home." A tall man dressed in a black suit and tie whispered to the young girls ear.