Chapter Eighteen

Y/n's POV.

"Draken! Come on look this way!" I call for him with a smile. Me and the others decided to have some fun on Disney today because why not? It's our day off!

"Don't take pictures of me." Draken coldly said and took my camera. "Hey!" I protest and slap his hand away.

"Tss. Do what you want."

"What's wrong with you today, huh?" I asked showing disappointment on my face. But I'm really not.

"Get used to it, Y/n. Draken really have this attitude problem when he's on a crowded place like this." Inupi whispered to me that makes me giggles.

"Hey guys let's take a group photo!" Takemitchi yelled we all agreed. Draken seems not to like the idea but I drag him with me.

"We're not kids anymore." He protest but I smiled at him and pinched his shoulders so Takemitchi wouldn't be upset.

We all gather in front of the ferris wheel and pose like we used to before. The guy who's taking photos of us keeps suggesting cute poses for us which me did willingly.

After our photos we take copies of it and thanked the guy. His face is covered by a cap and sunglasses so I can't recognize him. Well it's not my problem anymore right? And I don't  really have to care.

"Y/n. Let's ride a rollercoaster." Draken pointed the rollercoaster while holding my hand. I gulped at how high and tricky it is but I haven't tried it before so I agreed.

"Okay. I'll buy us some tickets." He said with a smile on his face. I laughed at how happy he looks. You can't have Draken's genuine smile everyday. So everytime I'm seeing it I always capture it on my mind.

"Hey me and Draken will ride the rollercoaster. Are you joining?" I asked Nahoya besides me and he shook his head.

"Uhm no. Enjoy your ride." He answered with a huge smile.

"Why are you scared?" I asked him with a wiggling my eyebrows, teasing him. He laughs and patted my head.

"All of us will eat. So just go you two, we'll be waiting." Hinata said patting my shoulders. Yuzuha's beside her and they are both smiling. Eh?

"What? You're acting weird." I said laughing awkwardly. Mitsuya appears on my back and gave me a rose.

"I got it there. Those two don't need roses so that will be yours." Mitsuya utters and ruffles my hair. I didn't say anything and just take the flowers with me. I don't know but they kinda sounded weird.

"Uh Draken's on the last line. Wait here for awhile, Y/n." Mitsuya said and grabbed my hands. He sat me on one of the tables before ordering some drinks on the nearby juice stand.

I checked the roses and I love how red it is. It's brighter than my life indeed. The roses looks so seductive like a fine lady. Like someone I dream on becoming someday. Not till Ran entered my life. He let me became wilted until almost last of my petals stays. Staying with him feels like residing to a country that has no sun at all.

"Y/n.?" I got back from my senses when I heard Mitsuya's voice, patting my shoulders. I realized I have been looking at the roses for almost I don't know.

"Oh sorry." I apologizes drinking the lemonade he handed me. My hand instantly covered my skin when my sleeves go upwards.

"What was that?" Mitsuya asks me pointing on my hand. I shook my head smiling at him.

"So is there something you wanna tell me?" I asked him avoiding the conversation.

"Wait before that. What is it that you're always wearing long sleeves?" He throw question at me that I'm not really prepared making my palm sweaty.