Interacting with an evil doctor part 2

(you yawn), you feel someone touch your shoulder, you open your eyes and yep, the guy of the jar again waking you up desperately, he puts the plate on the floor, the plate had chicken in pieces, he takes the bosal from you to that you can eat, you have to eat without your hands and take the food with your mouth, after finishing eating, he did not put the bosal on you again, but he took off the chains and put on you clothes that fit you very well!

He took you to a room, the room had a TV, a big chair, and some paintings with a portrait of the guy of the jar doing a jojo pose :/

since one of the paintings has a name that says ''Dr keith fetus'', so you thought that's the name of the guy of the jar, so you decided to ask them.

You: hey, is your name dr keith fetus?

dr fetus: MOVE!!

Apparently that's a "yes", He has an almost mechanical voice.

The doctor. fetus pulls your collar to take you to the couch, dr. fetus turns on the television and puts an anime series on netflix, he chose to watch JOJOS BIZZARRE ADVENTURE (rightly so). you watched 3 episodes and all you see is italian transvestites speaking chinese(?), while dr.fetus caressed my head as if i was his pet, while he ate some sandwiches.

You: give me one pls :(

Dr. fetus: SHHH

You, being a curious girl, decided to touch the clothes of Dr. fetus, dr.fetus looked at you confused-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?-dr fetus yelled pulling her uniform to stop touching her, you laughed a little because dr. fetus is adorable when he gets frustrated :3.

Dr fetus: [ANGRY FETUS NOISEZ]

You: aww how cute you get angry CUTE THING!

dr.fetus: [sighs angrily]

Dr. Fetus pulls your collar so that you move from the chair and takes you to another part of the laboratory, but the laboratory is a bit dark with some containers full of strange liquids and inside those containers they have homunculi or experiments that he is doing now

in it dr fetus arrives at a kind of desk full of computer monitors as if he were watching security cameras, dr fetus sits there writing things like buying saws online and watching youtube and browsing things on the internet etc etc etc.

you just got a little bored so fast and decided to hug from behind dr. fetus and he growled a little

so you said to take off dr. fetus's hat and put it on, it's a little big on you so when dr.fetus noticed he said: -HEY GIVE IT TO ME-

then you laugh more

436 WORDS