The Restaurant

It's midnight, in the skyscraper you're looking at the stars from the balcony, yawning from boredom or sleep. I don't know, but when you see some lights flickering inside a destroyed gym field from the distance of another building, your curiosity piques you, you recharge your energy by jumping to a deadly height and start to fly/levitate. down towards the light. , but because of the dream you had, you crashed into the glass "SCRASH", causing it to break and then crashed into the wall making a small crack "OUCH", yes it hurts, but you got to the place where you wanted to entertain yourself a little while the doc did his job making substances so that such an experiment could one day be carried out.

You stand up to get ready for the action but when you look around you there were only 4 exercise bikes and some punching bags thinking that there was something else that caught your attention, but you don't care, you check the bags trying to load them and you finish dragging them because of how heavy they were, so you take a deep breath, close your hands tightly, suddenly you feel how they start to create a lot of muscle mass from your shoulders making their arms 3 times bigger than normal and you even grew spikes on each forearm.

You didn't know you could do that but it's great! now that you can hang the bag on the ceiling, you stretch out your arms, make a fist and give your first blow "PAM" it was so hard that the sand had spilled quickly. so you wanted to try another bag but bigger, you crunch your fingers and hit several times as fast as possible [insert a jojo reference here]

your last hit was... wow you made the punching bag fly through the wall breaking it in the process making a loud noise that the fetus heard from afar that was AWESOME the doctor came out of his underground lab looking at you from the balcony and I'm in awe of your new power and he even took out his little book and wrote something down, the doctor whistles for you and you know it's dinner time since it's 8:12 p.m. m. oh my gods your stomach is really growling so you bring your arms back to normal and come back to him.

Dr. fetus: how do you get there? during my work i have been planning to go out tonight to find something to eat, get dressed to go out.

You: understood

You go directly to your room to change clothes, you put on a bra, dark blue jeans and a white sweater. You get out and walk into the room seeing Dr. Fetus waiting for you in a gray coat.

You: and why the coat?

he closed your mouth putting his index finger on your lips without saying anything and helps you put on your coat, that's when the doctor took out a comb to adjust your hair, once finished he grabs you by the wrist and flies you from where they live

You: where are we going!?

dr fetus: eat

You: what are we going to eat?

Dr. fetus: food -_-

You: yes but what kind of food

Dr. Fetus: You better shut up for a minute, okay? now we will see what there is

we were flying several minutes ago until we saw a high-tech city, but since it's night the lights were everywhere, we immediately stopped and landed near a fancy restaurant, the fetus asked me to put on my hood before going in there I heard him but I don't know why. We looked for a table but the restaurant was almost empty so we chose one at random, there was a menu on the table and we opened the one in front of you.

You look from page to page for something that catches your eye and you ask Fetus what you want spaghetti alfredo sauce, Doc gets up, asks the same thing to the cashier and returns to his station, Doctor Fetus keeps looking at you, oh my God, you avoid looking at him because you feel sorry but you can't, his gaze is penetrating and bitter that you even want to look down until a butler brings the food.

You hear a buzzer, that indicates that dinner is FINALLY served!

while you start to put almost all the noodles in your mouth, smearing all the sauce on your face from how hungry you were, the doc sees it as funny and takes a picture of you laughing a little then he serves you a glass of wine that he filled to t...

while you start to put almost all the noodles in your mouth, smearing all the sauce on your face from how hungry you were, the doc sees it as funny and takes a picture of you laughing a little then he serves you a glass of wine that he filled to the brim offering me a toast which spilled the table a bit, did you smell the wine looking back at doc confused as you were curious how he knew you took a small sip in disgust, doc won't stop looking at you forcing you to drink it all?

You try not to taste the wine by swallowing it so it doesn't touch your tongue, the Doc pours you another glass and this was repeated 10 times when you felt something strange in your body it seemed that everything was spinning. everything weighed so much on you that you rest your head on the table as if you were knocked out, you can't do anything else until you cry a little.

the doctor stands up and was about to take off his vest with a creepy look until the manager told him that they are going to close in 3 minutes (and that this is not a brothel), amazed and frustrated he puts on his hat, gives him the money to the cashier and it picks you up flying

look at the sky and the clock, it's 10:47 pm and you fell asleep in the metallic arms of the fetus, the doc removing the hood of your coat makes you touch his glass that contains it on your cheek as if it were a kiss.