Your First Period😔👌

Several days have passed inside a castle full of fences, rockets and strange creatures that watch over the place and you wonder how Dr. Fetus did to build his own "kingdom" far from everything that surrounds him? And how is it that he uses monsters as his assistants? How strange... it seems that you hadn't wondered why you didn't leave the castle to get some fresh air? so he wouldn't let you go anywhere outside of his home since he seemed to be hiding me from the world, from my friends, from my existence etc etc...

[sigh] Being stuck in a place full of ruins is like being completely alone and wandering all the destroyed cities is a bit boring and doing the same thing that Dr.fetus tells you to do is exhausting, but the good thing is to cooperate with others to Whoever needs it, luckily C.H.A.D is like your brother by your side, he always feels sorry for you every time you think of something sad because of the personal things that I have had throughout your life and your past lives from the castle window.

it begins to get dark, you sit on the damaged sofa, turn on the television and they are giving a news about the bodies of two adult humans discovered deep in the forest and the disappearance of a 12-year-old human girl "wait a minute" you said in a low voice ''are they my parents!?'' you couldn't see the bodies behind the television well because they quickly removed it from the image, you want to show it to Dr.fetus but it's too late..

C.H.A.D sat next to you to see what you are watching and you change the channel to see Cartoon Network a favorite program, minutes later you feel a little sleepy while watching cartoons C.H.A.D. He fell FULLY asleep on your lap but at least today you had a grape and lettuce sandwich for lunch.

You wake up slowly, it's already morning, ufff what a strange dream I had

You wake up slowly, it's already morning, ufff what a strange dream I had..., you feel very wet you take off the sheet and.... oh no... NONONONONONOOO

the side of the bed where you sleep has a huge stain of a red liquid that looks like blood, you panic and the worst thing is that you are next to Dr. fetus XD

You: what am I going to do D:!!!

Dr.fetus: ughh good morning little girl like dawn- OOOOH SHIT WHAT????!!!!

you: IT HURTS SO MUCH HELP ME!!

Dr. fetus: STAY THERE DON'T MOVE!!

You: OKAY.. ARRGGGGG...

The pain in your abdomen is so strong that the only thing you think is that you are going to die, you clench your hands in an attempt to endure the pain, dr.fetus brought a towel from the bathroom, covered you from the waist to the feet and takes to the underground lab urgently.

minutes later you find yourself on a stretcher, you raise your head a little and you see the fetus looking for something in the drawer, I grab a rag and wet it with cold water, he takes off the blood-stained towel

Dr.fetus: Good heavens.....it seems you have an external hemorrhage in your crotch, how come you did that?

You: I woke up like this...