the end!

Hyunjin was still kneeling down on the ground.  Snow drops kept hitting him.
"Hyung" that voice kept ringing inside him.
' My angel calling me from heaven!!! Should I come to you???
The boy kept thinking.
The first snow fall was the happiest and the saddest moment of his life.

What will happen today!!
I just miss you. Miss you sooo much.
Everyday and night I want to come to you.
Yet my promise to you keep holding me back. I promised you to live... I think I'm regretting it now! It's so hard without you..
Yet you broke your promise tooo. You promised me to stay with me forever. But now... I even don't know where are you??
Are you looking at me from the heaven, as an angel!

 I know your pure soul surely must be there happily smiling. as always.
Are you happy there!
Hyunjin looked up to the white sky. His eyes were shining. Only because they were filled with tears.

Every little thing all around him only kept remindin  his precious person who's all gone by now.

His jeongin!

Streams of tears kept washing his cheeks. His one hand hold tight in to his heart. Other one was landed on the white snow in the ground.
He felt so week. So miserable.

Isn't everything is a bad dream???

Soo are you really gone?
Are you just a memory now!!
Nothing but a past memory?
Yet I won't let you go. I'll waiting. I know it. I believe it you will come back. I'll be waiting here in first snow of each year, for you to running in to me. In to my hold........
Just like that precious moment of our first met!!!

I should have cherished those precious moments ♡

Jeongin I miss you......

And

I love you!!

The words he never gets to hear back...

Winter is blowing againI wonder how much time has passedEverything has changed besides myselfI get so lonely that it hurts so muchI'm getting lonelier to the point it hurtsI, who still miss youAm still standing in the same placeReminiscing about o...

I wonder how much time has passed
Everything has changed besides myself
I get so lonely that it hurts so much
I'm getting lonelier to the point it hurts
I, who still miss you
Am still standing in the same place
Reminiscing about our old days
      ~winter falls_ skz~

Winter is blowing againI wonder how much time has passedEverything has changed besides myselfI get so lonely that it hurts so muchI'm getting lonelier to the point it hurtsI, who still miss youAm still standing in the same placeReminiscing about o...

Eyes dried out faced with reality, not a single oasis to be found in your heart
And still wandering there is you. so I take another step towards you

         ~Silent cry _ skz

                  ๑.。* ♡ ๑.。*