intro...

Once again snow fell.
Another winter. Another snow fall.
The first snowfall!
Covering the each inch of the world. Not leaving even a little inch of the ground empty.
Everything covered with snow.It felt so cold.
Just like his heart, which was covered with sorrow,pain, regrets... not a little space for the long gone feeling called happy.

Little snow drops started to cover everywhere little by little.
He was in front of the door. Covered with that precious cardigan, Which used to be the one that belongs to that cute memory.

He spread a hand forward. A snow drop landed on his hand. A tear drop left him.
A Twinkling voice started to echoing inside his mind.
" Hyung it's snowing. Look. It's so beautiful. Waaaaaaaa....."

One more tear came running out.
" Hyung.. come. What are you doing!!!!!!! Come here. It's first snowfall" a cute boy said with his exciting voice.

"They say you get to live a long time together with the first person you seeing after it." then that boy look straight in to his eyes.
"Awwww. Hyung it's you......."

A one, two,three more tears form in to a stream through his face. He grabbed his chest from other hand kneeling down. His head dropped hung down to the ground.
A tall boy with long black hair silently crying in a lonely garden, kneeling down, wearing a white cardigan. It was the first snowfall of the year.
Snow drops kept hitting the boy. His pain in heart kept increasing as each snowdrop fell down.

His broken voice murmured.
"This was his favorite season"

And he was still there waiting for that someone only he knew...

           🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️🌨️