five

Suddenly Seungmin started to appear in everywhere.

'Why now out of everywhere?'
Jeongin frowned at himself. He just needed to spend some precious evening at that cozy cafe with hyunjin.

Well, studying.
That's the excuse he found.

"Hyung. I've some troubles with these. Could you help me?"
Showing some papers , jeongin asked hyunjin for a indirect date.

He was so sure that older's face lit up so instantly with his words.
"Of course Innie. I'm Soo glad to help you. Where you told again, the place to meet up??" Hyunjin asked excitedly. Happiness to be seen on his face .
"That old cafe next to the park. It's so close to your house" jeongin said chuckling.

But when he entered the dim lighted calm place, dreaming so many silly thoughts , he suddenly halted at the door.
Only thing he wanted was to turn, go back.

'Laying in bed imagining me with hyung will be much better. It'll be much better than watching hyunjin sitting besides seungmin'

" Ahh. Jeongin!! Come here!!" Hyunjin's voice distracted his thoughts...As always.

He always distract my thoughts.
He makes me zoon out  all the time.
Thinking about him is a euphoria.

Jeongin went there to sit infront of the duo. Eyeing the seungmin guy .
And hyunjin catched younger's gaze.

"Ahh. I met seungmin when I just about enter here. And he said he also wanted to join us"

Jeongin saw it.
He saw that expression in hyunjin's face. It said he also disliked the moment right now .
Hyung also disliked that seungmin is with us.
Jeongin saw it under older's smile.

About hour passed. Jeongin felt tried. Probably he won't feel so, if it was just two of them.
But.
There was three.
There was seungmin.
Distracting all their conversations.
Finally three stood up to go away.

" Hyung. Can I come over to your place. I've something to tell" seungmin's sudden words felt so bitter at jeongin's ear at the point.

"Then. I'm going now. Bye hung" jeongin made sure to focus the ' bye' only for hyunjin.
Younger's voice felt so broken or maybe jealous.

Hyunjin looked shocked. His eyes travelled along with the little figure going away.
"So hung. Let's go. I have a really important thing to discuss with you" .
Hyunjin came back to senses with seungmin's words
"Wh.. what?
Ah..
Seungmin. Can we do it later. I guess I'm too tired now . I've to go too. Bye" hyunjin started to run away.

Seungmin glared at the running figure with a pissed face, before get in to the way to his own house.

"His house is on the opposite direction by the way !:!!$! "
He said taking a last look at hyunjin from corner of his eyes.

.....

"Jeongin wait!!"