003

I must have been out for a short while. I awoke to 001 cradling me in his arms.

It was cute.

"Your awake! I'm so sorry, I went too hard on you," He says slowly.

"No, not at all. I'd love to experience that again,"

"But you passed out?" He questioned.

"Yeah, because I was just genuinely so happy to see you, I can't explain it..." I stammer.

"It's okay, but at least you enjoyed the experience," He smiled and put his arms around me.

***
A few hours later we were walking around the lab, just casually chatting about life here a long time ago.

"So you telling me you've lost your powers?" 001 asks me.

"Yes, I lost them a few years ago now. My mom says it's because of me 'hallucinating', but I doubt its that," I say.

"Well, she knows nothing about your abilities, how about we attempt to get your powers back?"

"Yes, I need them. Urgently." I demand.

"Woah, why so quick? What's happening?" He stops suddenly, his face shows signs of panic.

"Nothing,"

He takes me into a room, that is the only decent room here. It doesn't have dried blood stains on the wall, or broken tiles. It was new.

We sat on either side of the table, that was in the middle of the room.

"So, I'll go easy on you okay?" He says. "I'm not turning into papa okay?"

I nod slowly. I didn't want to remember papa anyway. He was so pressuring and he ruined everything, I'm actually glad that he's dead.

"I want you attempt to move this piece of paper," He put a small ball of paper on the table. "It should be fairly easy, I'm aware,"

I stare intensely at the ball of paper on the table and force the energy out of me. Why is this small task proving to be so difficult?

"Hey, stop trying so hard. The ball of paper doesn't need a lot of power for it to move, just focus a little more," He says.

I continue staring at the ball of paper and focus on that alone. Nothing else. It suddenly flicks into the air and then rolls slowly off the table and onto the floor.

"There, that was very good. Though to get you to full ability we'll need many more lessons," He smiles softly at me.

"But don't we know my full ability is shit?" I question. "Even papa didn't bother with lessons, because my ability was so crap, I won't ever be as powerful as you 001,"

He looks at me confused. "I'm aware, but who says that we can't make you more powerful, I mean I have changed a lot since you last saw me,"

"In what way?" I ask curiously.

"Still in progress," He says. "For it to work, I'm afraid I need to die, and in a specific way,"

"You mean someone needs to kill you?" I gasp.

"Correct," He says quietly. "Now, lets get to practicing.

***

For the next few weeks, 001 practiced with me every day. We did all sorts. But the lessons were enjoyable. We had fun along the way.

For example, yesterday we were both in hysterics of laughter and had to postpone the lesson. Of course, it ended in us heading to the bedroom for yet another time...

However, after weeks of falling down and getting back up, I'm at my most powerful. I've never been this powerful before. I'm catching up to 001. He says I'm really good now, and how proud of me he is.

"I'm so proud of you, you've come so far since you arrived, your so much more powerful now, papa would be scared of you," He says hugging me tightly as we sit in that same room where I've had lessons for the past 3 weeks.

The lab has changed a lot from when I first came here on a hunt for my one and only 001. We both worked together to bring the place looking good again. All the blood had been removed of the walls, the numbers on doors had also been removed and I actually had a room now.

Well, technically we shared a room, but still. The lab looks so much better, I just wish that we could run this place as it used to run, but we don't have to facilities or staff.

But for now, I'm living life with my happiness.