006

"You killed my mother," I say wiping my tears.

"Congratulations, you got it," He says laughing to himself. "You really thought you had the power to do that!"

I thought I could trust him. After everything, and then he goes and kills my mother. I don't even want to be with him anymore. He deserves to be dead.

"I'm going to fucking kill you," I growl.

"Ooo, I wouldn't want to do that if I were you,"

I don't fucking care if he's more powerful, I need to actually test my strength against him.

I flick my wrist towards him and he slides away from me, hitting the wall with a gentle thud.

I had to do better than that.

I stand up and point my hand at him. But of course, he's not that stupid, he's probably more powerful. This wasn't going to be an easy fight.

He slams me against the wall. It reminds me of the last time this happened. The last time he slammed me against the wall and we were in pure happiness.

"This is going to be so easy," He says, bringing his hand to my face as if he was pulling my soul out of me.

He throws me against the floor and I scream in pain as he moves his arm to the left, making me quickly slide in that direction.

I just about manage to pull myself up and stumble towards him. My hand is badly bruised and there are several cuts on my face. The pain is unbearable, it slices through me like a knife.

I close my eyes and imagine the pain fading away. Meanwhile my heart is beating out of my chest, telling me to use everything in me to get rid of this monster.

I scream as loud as I can, hoping that my power will be enough.

001 lifts up into the sky like a god and slowly begins to crumble into dust. Fear was etched upon his face as his torso faded away. His eyes closed and then he was gone.

What was left was a pit, with a gleaming red light shining through. The pit was large enough to fit someone in, what was this?

A portal?