Chapter 16 - Awaken

***few days later***

Crosshairs' POV:

After this weekend Elmela will have another part of her graduation. Oh, my Primus! How I hate when she is stressed out. I hate it mostly because Drift is mad too. I don't like it. I like to tease my mech, but I do not like to see them both upset or stressed, or even sad! Now I am with Elmela in one valley. I don't get it. Why in the name of Primus she decides to go to valley instead of actual place where is fun?! Maybe therefore Drift is always going with her here during weekends. Yeah, he spoke about this multiple times. But I must admit something. If Elmela wasn't Optimus' sparkling, we both would adopt her. She is our little cute sparkling.

After few minutes of walking, I was in my holoform, we stopped near rock and water was flowing behind it. Hm, peaceful place – for me it's boring, but she likes it. So, whatever. She sat on the rock and touch the cold water. I don't like water so much. But when I persuade her to wash my alt, nothing is better than water and her hands. If she knew about it, I'd be already in the water. "Sorry for bringing you here, Crossey. I know you are not fan of nature, but this is the only place where I can be myself." she said. I think she knew I don't like it much. But I am okay with that if she likes it here. "Whatever, El. If you're happy, I am happy." I replied. She looked at me and slightly smiled. "Thanks, Crossey." she looked back on the water, back facing me, and said, "Drift loves it here. This place is what he loves, after you and me. I don't know why me, but I could care less." I raised my brow and walked to her, sitting near her.

After couple of seconds of silence, I said, "We both like you. If you weren't Prime's sparkling, we both would adopt you." I sincerely said. She looked me deep in my optics. I don't like what feeling was coming through me. It's like when Optimus is serious, and I am watched by his serious look. Creepy. "Why are you serious?" I asked, rather uneasy. "I don't know if I heard right." I mentally facepalmed, then said, "Of course I mean it! I am not crazy funny mech all the time. I can be selfless too." I said with pride in my tune. She snickered, then blushed. I like it. "Still selfish mech. You've proved me it right now." she held her laugh back in her throat. "Hey, stop there, little lady! I may be selfish, but when it comes to you and Drift, I am selfless." I defended myself. She leaned closer, putting both hands on my shoulders. "Really?" she asked teasingly. I smirked, and said, "Of course. I care too." I said, pride in my tune once again.

Then, out of nowhere, she pushed me in the cold water. After a while I put my head and chest up, looking rather angry. "Seriously?!" I asked her and she laughed, "Of course! You said you care. I cannot believe it!" She laughed even more. Maybe she is Prime's sparkling, but she is still playful. She just hides it in herself. My time to shine, don't you think? I swam to the rock and looked up at her. "What would Drift do in this situation?" I grinned at her. She sat cross-legged and said, "First of all, I would never push Drift in the water, his feelings are true to me. The second thing is, he would let me up here. Wait, why are you..." before she finished it, I grabbed her hands and pulled her in the cold water. When she raised from the water, she gasped for air. "Like your medicine?" I asked her with devious smile. She looked at me, but then behind me. I think I won't like the one who is behind me.

I slowly looked back and noticed Drift's holoform. Great. Now, I am in hell of trouble. "You both act like children." he said to both of us. Hah, get you, El! Elmela swam to side and Drift took her out of the water. She was trembling from cold. Okay, I think she is freezing, not a good sign at all. If Optimus will know about this, I am dead mech! He took off her jacket and put his around her. "Children." he mumbled and grabbed Elmela around her shoulders, pulling her in his embrace. I slowly come out of the water and looked at Drift. I opened my mouth to say something when he put his finger up. "Do not say a word, Crosshairs!" He was upset. I mentally facepalmed and walked towards them. "You're lucky that I followed you! You're irresponsible sometimes. Like a real child!" he snapped at me. I look at Elmela who sticks out her tongue at me. Seriously?!